• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Best_loser said:
The clown thought appointing supreme court judges would buy their loyalty, he is like a Benny hill version of Hitler

He won't run again in 2024, no chance, he might say he is to raise more money to pay off his debts and keep himself in the news which is what he only ever cared about anyway, he ran because he wanted to be bigger than Madonna, thought he couldn't win but did

Trump is one of the darkest most dangerous times in American history
What kind of person supports somebody like him

The scary thing is that he is a sympton of the direction of travel from the Republicans. There are Republicans as fcked-up as him but with brains... Future Republican Presidents worry me more.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1337753159905767425

DJack said:
Best_loser said:
The clown thought appointing supreme court judges would buy their loyalty, he is like a Benny hill version of Hitler

He won't run again in 2024, no chance, he might say he is to raise more money to pay off his debts and keep himself in the news which is what he only ever cared about anyway, he ran because he wanted to be bigger than Madonna, thought he couldn't win but did

Trump is one of the darkest most dangerous times in American history
What kind of person supports somebody like him

The scary thing is that he is a sympton of the direction of travel from the Republicans. There are Republicans as fcked-up as him but with brains... Future Republican Presidents worry me more.

At least they have come out of the shadows , people like tom cotton , Jim Jordan and Ted Cruz have shown who they are and what they are, the changing demographics still favour the democrats, trumps base are people afraid of change

A Fan’s Dad is a national treasure. We should have him stuffed for posterity. Absolutely hilarious.

Best_loser said:
DJack said:

At least they have come out of the shadows , people like tom cotton , Jim Jordan and Ted Cruz have shown who they are and what they are, the changing demographics still favour the democrats, trumps base are people afraid of change

Cotton and Desantis are apparently the ones to be fearful of and the idea of Tucker carlson as President :shock:

exiledclaseboy said:
A Fan’s Dad is a national treasure. We should have him stuffed for posterity. Absolutely hilarious.

Absolutely. I can sympathise with Ace's anger about how Trump and his acolytes are playing a dangerous game with stoking the tensions over there, but AFD isn't over there is he? He's a strange man in this country who spends all day watching Youtube videos of people saying what he wants to hear and claiming that they're all 'fact'.

JackSomething said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Absolutely. I can sympathise with Ace's anger about how Trump and his acolytes are playing a dangerous game with stoking the tensions over there, but AFD isn't over there is he? He's a strange man in this country who spends all day watching Youtube videos of people saying what he wants to hear and claiming that they're all 'fact'.

And apparently YouTube isn’t mass media.

JackSomething said:
exiledclaseboy said:

They are seditious traitors. They’ve nailed their colours to the mast. They don’t like democracy and will do what it takes to ignore it when they lose. If you want to know how atrocities and genocides happen in seemly civilised societies, it’s with the complicity & activism of people like the Trump supporters denying reality right now. Tummer would be putting democrats on trains out of Texas right now if that’s what Ted Cruz told him was needed to protect Trump.

AceJack said:
JackSomething said:

They are seditious traitors. They’ve nailed their colours to the mast. They don’t like democracy and will do what it takes to ignore it when they lose. If you want to know how atrocities and genocides happen in seemly civilised societies, it’s with the complicity & activism of people like the Trump supporters denying reality right now. Tummer would be putting democrats on trains out of Texas right now if that’s what Ted Cruz told him was needed to protect Trump.

Not speaking Ill of Tummer who has always been polite and courteous to me, but Ace is right. This was/is an absolute attempt at a fascist coup. No doubt some will call us lefties/libtards/deranged but this view is held by many American friends. I have a colleague in Texas with teenage kids, fighting pancreatic cancer which took her father this summer, who gave much time to sign up voters. This is what decent, educated Americans want and respect. Yet the GOP has been taken away. Sadly too few republicans have stood up

The electoral college will formally elect Biden as the next president tomorrow. Trump’s next move will be to try and get the House to ignore those votes when they’re counted in January. That won’t work either.

Professor said:
AceJack said:

Not speaking Ill of Tummer who has always been polite and courteous to me, but Ace is right. This was/is an absolute attempt at a fascist coup. No doubt some will call us lefties/libtards/deranged but this view is held by many American friends. I have a colleague in Texas with teenage kids, fighting pancreatic cancer which took her father this summer, who gave much time to sign up voters. This is what decent, educated Americans want and respect. Yet the GOP has been taken away. Sadly too few republicans have stood up

That last sentence is what worries my American friends too. Trump has prepared the ground for fascism and the silence from Republican politicians has been deafening. Thankfully the judiciary are doing their job.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/13/trump-2020-election-gop-444682

Longlostjack said:
Professor said:

That last sentence is what worries my American friends too. Trump has prepared the ground for fascism and the silence from Republican politicians has been deafening. Thankfully the judiciary are doing their job.

I have friends who live in Denton, Texas. One of my friend (Eric) wanted to take his kids to the local Christmas event happening in the town square. He ended up not going as there was a large group of Trump supporters holding a "stop the steal" rally, many of them carrying guns openly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WK1OwFAb9U

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back