• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-biden/index.html

SCOTUS denies Trump. He is now behind the black needing four snookers.

Professor said:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-biden/index.html

Do they release info on how each judge voted? I'd be interested to know if anyone supported their case. If all 3 of Trump's hand-picked judges voted against him then I'm fascinated to see how the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd spin that as yet more conspiracy...

https://twitter.com/scotusreporter/status/1336425805409361921?s=21

JackSomething said:
Professor said:

Do they release info on how each judge voted? I'd be interested to know if anyone supported their case. If all 3 of Trump's hand-picked judges voted against him then I'm fascinated to see how the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd spin that as yet more conspiracy...

As Ace says it seems unanimous and was a single sentence judgement. Basically they would not act to disenfranchise voters after an election.

Apparently this is all a ploy until the "Texas case" is heard. Funny how there's always big news tomorrow.

AceJack said:
Apparently this is all a ploy until the "Texas case" is heard. Funny how there's always big news tomorrow.

Given that comments like 'dangerous', 'preposterous' and 'insane' have been made by legal experts, it is a very long shot. The tactic appears to be to get congress to overturn the electoral college. That could work in the Senate but not in the Democrat-majority House of Representatives. The Texas case would have to show that the results elsewhere are breaking the constitution in a way that is detrimental to Texas.

Professor said:
AceJack said:

Given that comments like 'dangerous', 'preposterous' and 'insane' have been made by legal experts, it is a very long shot. The tactic appears to be to get congress to overturn the electoral college. That could work in the Senate but not in the Democrat-majority House of Representatives. The Texas case would have to show that the results elsewhere are breaking the constitution in a way that is detrimental to Texas.

Yep, basically if Texas is successful in its case that opens the floodgates for states to sue other states on how they conduct their elections. For example, California could sue Tennessee as one has early voting and the other doesn't. Colorado could sue Arkansas over their absentee voting rules. It would be chaos.

The Texas AG who is brining the case is also under investigation for bribery but thats just to be expected these days.

A Fan's Dad has totally gone off the deep end hasn't he? All the rest of the Trumpians over there have deserted him, even Dimi can see it's a lost cause and has bowed out. If the poster who lives to make never ending arguments has abandoned the cause, you know it's over, but not AFD.

Experts are only experts if they support what he wants to believe. If they say otherwise, they're ex spurts? All media is biased, except those outlets that back up what he wants to believe. Which just so happens to be those who don't have any journalistic standards, or commitment to at least try and find the truth.

He'd be a fascinating subject for an academic study of what can happen to those who believe what they read on Twitter and watch on Youtube.

JackSomething said:
A Fan's Dad has totally gone off the deep end hasn't he? All the rest of the Trumpians over there have deserted him, even Dimi can see it's a lost cause and has bowed out. If the poster who lives to make never ending arguments has abandoned the cause, you know it's over, but not AFD.

Experts are only experts if they support what he wants to believe. If they say otherwise, they're ex spurts? All media is biased, except those outlets that back up what he wants to believe. Which just so happens to be those who don't have any journalistic standards, or commitment to at least try and find the truth.

He'd be a fascinating subject for an academic study of what can happen to those who believe what they read on Twitter and watch on Youtube.

It's not funny now though anymore is it? The Republicans have clearly lost this election and an enormous chunk of their base are encouraging them to ignore the result and do a coup. Months before this election I said bootlickers like Tummer had given up on the pretence of having any respect whatsoever for democracy. They absolutely do not care about gaining political power through the ballot box. The next steps for them are obvious and while they may not be successful this time, you can guaranfuckingtee they'll try this every single time they lose now. The GOP and their supporters are now open and brazen in their love for fascism. Fuck them all, each and every one.

It’s over again. The Supreme Court of the United States slaps Donald down again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55283024

AceJack said:
JackSomething said:

It's not funny now though anymore is it? The Republicans have clearly lost this election and an enormous chunk of their base are encouraging them to ignore the result and do a coup. Months before this election I said bootlickers like Tummer had given up on the pretence of having any respect whatsoever for democracy. They absolutely do not care about gaining political power through the ballot box. The next steps for them are obvious and while they may not be successful this time, you can guaranfuckingtee they'll try this every single time they lose now. The GOP and their supporters are now open and brazen in their love for fascism. Fuck them all, each and every one.

I've recently been watching a documentary on PBS America called Last Second World War Heroes. In it, interviews are conducted with US veterans recounting their stories of fighting against fascism 75 years ago. The latest was on the US Rangers battalion which stormed the Point du Hoc in Normandy on D Day. Seeing these amazingly brave men telling their stories and then contrasting them with Trump and his scum is very instructive. It makes me want to cry and vomit in equal measure. Anyone supporting Trump should watch these programs and hang their feckin empty heads in shame.

Pegojack said:
AceJack said:

I've recently been watching a documentary on PBS America called Last Second World War Heroes. In it, interviews are conducted with US veterans recounting their stories of fighting against fascism 75 years ago. The latest was on the US Rangers battalion which stormed the Point du Hoc in Normandy on D Day. Seeing these amazingly brave men telling their stories and then contrasting them with Trump and his fascist scum. It makes me want to cry and vomit in equal measure. Anyone supporting Trump should watch these programs and hang their feckin empty heads in shame.

The clown thought appointing supreme court judges would buy their loyalty, he is like a Benny hill version of Hitler

He won't run again in 2024, no chance, he might say he is to raise more money to pay off his debts and keep himself in the news which is what he only ever cared about anyway, he ran because he wanted to be bigger than Madonna, thought he couldn't win but did

Trump is one of the darkest most dangerous times in American history
What kind of person supports somebody like him

Pegojack said:
AceJack said:

I've recently been watching a documentary on PBS America called Last Second World War Heroes. In it, interviews are conducted with US veterans recounting their stories of fighting against fascism 75 years ago. The latest was on the US Rangers battalion which stormed the Point du Hoc in Normandy on D Day. Seeing these amazingly brave men telling their stories and then contrasting them with Trump and his scum is very instructive. It makes me want to cry and vomit in equal measure. Anyone supporting Trump should watch these programs and hang their feckin empty heads in shame.

I visited the WW2 Museum in New Orleans when on business a few years back. Had the pleasure of meeting a US Navy Carrier pilot who flew Willdcats and Corsairs. Was such a lovely guy. Thanked me for visiting.
I said it is you who I need to thank.

I think that is it through legal routes.Anything now (via Congress) is a coup in any sense

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back