• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

KarlHRummenigge said:
Entirely predictable.

The Hypocrisy on this forum is pathetic. Careful what you wish for, dumb faks

Here's the dumbest 'fak' of all.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Entirely predictable.

Wtf are you on about?

Pegojack said:
Humpty said:
They've just announced the woman shot earlier has died.

I've been flicking between CNN and BBC reporting live for over two hours, absolutely no mention of this alleged shooting. Just saying.

https://www.businessinsider.com/woman-shot-in-capitol-amid-pro-trump-protest-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

Biden and Harris are going to need more protection than ever thought possible or one of these Trump cult morons will take them out.

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/1346961090291380226?s=21

Itchysphincter said:
Humpty said:
They've just announced the woman shot earlier has died.

Trump must be so proud. The lunatics are still defending it and there’s one on the the other board spinning it so hard he’s screwing himself into his bedsit floor.

I honestly dont know why people bother replying to him itch, you and others waste your time on him, he is exactly like trump, he will never concede, just let him wallow in the knowledge that on the 26th trump will no longer be president and normality starts.

AceJack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Entirely predictable.

Wtf are you on about?

It ain't rocket science (or maybe it is for you uneducated, gullible types).

Work it out, do the research for yourself instead of relying on mass media BS.

Looking ahead a little, has Trump blown any chance for re-election?

I can't believe more moderate Republicans would support him now (already some who were planning to object today have changed course after what's happened) and if he runs as a third party candidate, he essentially hands the White House to the Democrats by splitting the Republican vote.

Half of these will be in a Covid ward in a month or so.

JackSomething said:
Looking ahead a little, has Trump blown any chance for re-election?

I can't believe more moderate Republicans would support him now (already some who were planning to object today have changed course after what's happened) and if he runs as a third party candidate, he essentially hands the White House to the Democrats by splitting the Republican vote.

He was never going to run in 2024
He wouldn't have spent every other day playing golf if he was

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back