• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Darran said:
There’s such a difference in the way Biden speaks isn’t there?
He sounds exactly like a man should sound.

Just saw a brief extract of his speech on the BBC, he spoke and came across very well.

Pro trump media now saying its antifa causing the trouble :lol:

Yep, that darned antifa.

https://twitter.com/kirkwrites79/status/1346936420997292038?s=21

They've just announced the woman shot earlier has died.

Humpty said:

I've been flicking between CNN and BBC reporting live for over two hours, absolutely no mention of this alleged shooting. Just saying.

Humpty said:

Trump must be so proud. The lunatics are still defending it and there’s one on the the other board spinning it so hard he’s screwing himself into his bedsit floor.

Pegojack said:
Humpty said:

I've been flicking between CNN and BBC reporting live for over two hours, absolutely no mention of this alleged shooting. Just saying.

They’ve mentioned it on CNN loads of times Mike.

Pegojack said:
Humpty said:

The shooting has definitely been reported, the gunshot could be heard on the report. I’ve not heard a report of death, just serious injury so far.

Itchysphincter said:
Pegojack said:

The shooting has definitely been reported, the gunshot could be heard on the report. I’ve not heard a report of death, just serious injury so far.

OK, apologies, I must have missed it. I'll be very surprised if there isn't further gunplay tonight.

Entirely predictable.

The Hypocrisy on this forum is pathetic. Careful what you wish for, dumb faks

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346954970910707712

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back