• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

The 25 th won't happen, he has been talked out of going to war with Iran a few times since November

Professor said:
Ebo said:
There are serious discussions going on about invoking the 25th Amendment this morining

Should not even be a discussion. It needs to be done.

tbh I think the cabinet are just going to run down the clock until inauguration day now

He should be put on trial for crimes against the state but I don't think they will act if at all until after the inauguration and there has been some talk that he is going to flee to the UK, I don't think the Scots would want him (he has property there) but the majority of the UK Government and Parliament are English and imo they are more likely to be sympathetic to him than the Celts, but all the same I would hope they would say that he would not be welcome here.

Trampie said:
He should be put on trial for crimes against the state but I don't think they will act if at all until after the inauguration and there has been some talk that he is going to flee to the UK, I don't think the Scots would want him (he has property there) but the majority of the UK Government and Parliament are English and imo they are more likely to be sympathetic to him than the Celts, but all the same I would hope they would say that he would not be welcome here.

Would be sweet if he tries to flee from prosecution and he gets extradited back to the US.

Trampie said:

Flee to the UK :lol:
Russia maybe, anyway, SDNY are coming for him and the rest of the trump crime family

The police unions support trump
Many police officers also secretly belong to right wing militia
Those officers who did nothing should be sacked
Biden needs to do something about bad cops , kick them out

I don’t want to take any heat off Trump but I’d like to see more criticism of some of the individual protestors because let’s be honest some of those Ted Nugent sorts haven’t become that in just four years.

https://twitter.com/YouGovAmerica/status/1346979215569281027?s=20

Those Trump supporters are nuts.

Breaking News…
North Korea, Iran, Syria, China and Venezuela have all called for calm in the United States.
President Putin has put the Russian Federation’s Russian Aerospace Forces and Navy on full alert and has offered military assistance should the United States ask for help.
In a phone call North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-un has congratulated Donald Trump on his second term in office .

If Biden has any sense he will make sure that the electoral processes are independently audited, otherwise this will run and run.

Jackmanandboy said:
If Biden has any sense he will make sure that the electoral processes are independently audited, otherwise this will run and run.

I'm sure he'll do something, but we all know the Trump lunatics won't accept anything he does as genuine anyway. It'll all be 'fake news' and 'msm lies' because they don't want their views challenged. They could literally livestream every ballot being counted until all 159m+ votes had been tallied and they'd still go on about fake ballots being slipped in and all the other nonsense they're clinging to in their safe spaces, insulated from reality.

It would be funny if Biden's administration does a lot to ensure the integrity of the next presidential election, because what did Trump's administration do about it for the last 4 years? Seems the electoral process is only a concern when it produces results the right-wing snowflakes don't like.

JackSomething said:
Jackmanandboy said:

I'm sure he'll do something, but we all know the Trump lunatics won't accept anything he does as genuine anyway. It'll all be 'fake news' and 'msm lies' because they don't want their views challenged. They could literally livestream every ballot being counted until all 159m+ votes had been tallied and they'd still go on about fake ballots being slipped in and all the other nonsense they're clinging to in their safe spaces, insulated from reality.

It would be funny if Biden's administration does a lot to ensure the integrity of the next presidential election, because what did Trump's administration do about it for the last 4 years? Seems the electoral process is only a concern when it produces results the right-wing snowflakes don't like.

There was no evidence of widespread fraud, it was a normal election, as you say, the trump loons wouldn't accept anything anyway, they don't really believe there was fraud, trump knows there was no fraud, its all a con by a good conman

Darran said:
I don’t want to take any heat off Trump but I’d like to see more criticism of some of the individual protestors because let’s be honest some of those Ted Nugent sorts haven’t become that in just four years.

Have you not read that they were not Trump supporters but antifa and BLM under cover*.

*Despite that many pictured are well known Qanon , Proud Boys and Neo-Nazis

Professor said:
Darran said:

Have you not read that they were not Trump supporters but antifa and BLM under cover*.

*Despite that many pictured are well known Qanon , Proud Boys and Neo-Nazis

Who told you that AFD? :lol:

He has form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZf7IASx2mE&t=4s

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members