• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Humpty said:
Professor said:
I'm sure it is all true. The military GBS system is going to show that thousands of people are in a satanic, cannibalistic and paedophilic cult. Trump has been sent by God to save the children.

We can laugh about it but a large proportion of adults in the US actually believe that type of nonsense. And whatever happens to Trump, they're not going anywhere.

It's genuinely frightening.

Not just the US or the tinfoil hatters, but a significant number of (especially young people) believe QAnon. Very scary Humpty, I agree.

And so it begins...

https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1350158627877892103

Humpty said:
Professor said:
I'm sure it is all true. The military GBS system is going to show that thousands of people are in a satanic, cannibalistic and paedophilic cult. Trump has been sent by God to save the children.

We can laugh about it but a large proportion of adults in the US actually believe that type of nonsense. And whatever happens to Trump, they're not going anywhere.

AFD has swallowed the “it was an antifa false flag” hook, line and sinker. No hope for him.

exiledclaseboy said:
Humpty said:

AFD has swallowed the “it was an antifa false flag” hook, line and sinker. No hope for him.

All jokes aside how can anyone be like that!
The bloke seriously needs help.

exiledclaseboy said:
Humpty said:

Genuine, if he was in the states he probably be on a watch list.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

He might well be anyway. Imagine what his internet search history must looks like. Some of the search terms needed to get to the QAnon details could see your name on a register.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

He might well be anyway. Imagine what his internet search history must looks like. Some of the search terms needed to get to the QAnon details could see your name on a register.

I hope you’re right there.

That Boebert isn't good at driving is she. Don't care for seat belts either, probably her rights to risk herself and children.

https://twitter.com/haley_pam/status/1349770354403778560

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/abc/status/1350125848599343108?s=21

This rely below was what I think is the most on-point.

https://twitter.com/mom4boca/status/1350126569931460609

I just postedthis in reply to AfD

Ere78WSXIAUkQeo.jpg

Edit to re-format

So the my pillow guy went to see trump yesterday to urge him to immediately declare martial law and cancel the election

😁

Professor said:
AceJack said:
The latest theory i've seen is the Space Force is going to arrest everyone at the inauguration and Trump is just going to carry on like nothing happened. :lol:

Where will AfD move the goalposts to on Wednesday I wonder. JFK Jr is going to emerge and lead impeachment or something.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back