• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans vs QPR | The EFL Championship | Easter Monday

Getting up for the Cardiff game amongst countless games of uninspiring, pedestrian dross is unacceptable, unprofessional and an insult to the support.
I've had about enough of this shower of shit.

It that respect Duff was right. It’s no good us treating the derby like a cup final if we’re going to be crap against everyone else. Not that his ‘motivation’ worked mind. And the home match was very enjoyable.

Physically slight, I'd call them.

They can look half decent when we have days where teams stand off and let us play. But they wither under the slightest physical pressure. Yates in particular is guilty of this. I don't think I've ever seen an alleged centre forward bullied so easily, he's pathetic.

No one wants us to turn into a team of 6-footers resembling Pulis's Stoke. But by Christ, we're weak as piss and we are crying out for some bigger boys in this side. This is the Championship. If you can't or won't compete physically with other teams, you've got no chance.

They’re just not good enough, imo. You need some physicality, but height never bothered the likes of Dyer, Routs, Leon, etc (but hard to knock off the ball, which was your point reading that back). Walsh, Cooper, Cullen and even Pato aren’t a patch on those guys unfortunately. Although I do think they could do better than they are if only we had a quality manager.

Still, early days for Williams and let’s see how things develop. Some worrying signs already but let’s see how things look after a full pre-season and our recruitment team have worked their ‘magic’ again (yeah, that last bit was sarcasm).

They’re just not good enough, imo. You need some physicality, but height never bothered the likes of Dyer, Routs, Leon, etc (but hard to knock off the ball, which was your point reading that back). Walsh, Cooper, Cullen and even Pato aren’t a patch on those guys unfortunately. Although I do think they could do better than they are if only we had a quality manager.

Still, early days for Williams and let’s see how things develop. Some worrying signs already but let’s see how things look after a full pre-season and our recruitment team have worked their ‘magic’ again (yeah, that last bit was sarcasm).
The current crop aren't fit to lace the boots of Leon, Nathan and Wayne.

Norwich City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members

Members online

Back