• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Birmingham City vs Swansea City Match Thread

Looking forward to it, around a 90 minute ish drive from home, leaving around midday. Should be a good one. Really looking forward to it

sainthelens said:
Thought we needed to score first v WBA.
Wrong.
Thought we may tire last 20 minutes v WBA.
Wrong.
Confidence is rocketing...but, this is the championship and just when you think you've nailed it !!
Cant make tmrw cos my Mrs is very ill atm, but hope our lot will make the difference.
Take a draw right now thanks.

Sorry to hear that about your Mrs, hope she has a speedy recovery.

sainthelens said:
Wrong.
Wrong.
Confidence is rocketing...but, this is the championship and just when you think you've nailed it !!
Cant make tmrw cos my Mrs is very ill atm, but hope our lot will make the difference.

Hope she gets well soon mate

KrunchyKarrot said:
Is there anyway of watching today please?

Me and the Mrs are flying over to Luxembourg and we’ll watch it on Swans tv in the hotel.

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Wrong.
Wrong.

Hope she gets well soon mate

Ditto saint 👍

Bidwell off due to his wife/gf giving birth today.

Test for manning wasn’t fit when he last played there hope they side of things has improved.

Unless lati is playing over there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back