• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 Pre-Season Friendly Match Thread Charlton Away

I'm not even watching it.. but Wood got caught a couple of times against Plymouth, Darling puts it in his own net, seems like Sorinola is having another absolute stinker, and Martin persists with Lati at RWB with 7 days until the season starts, I'd be happy with a midtable finish.. but if Piroe goes I fear the worst with the duds Martin is likely to bring in

Swanjaxs said:
Lati and Sorinola ain't the answer I'm afraid.

Got a feeling that we will be seeing plenty of Sorinola, unfortunately. Can't see Martin admitting he aint much cop and leaving him out.

Sorinola has been quiet.
Fulton has been anonymous
Lati is not a right back let alone a wingback

Three huge problems to solve with just a week before the season begins

Neath_Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Lati and Sorinola ain't the answer I'm afraid.

Got a feeling that we will be seeing plenty of Sorinola, unfortunately. Can't see Martin admitting he aint much cop and leaving him out.

He looks absolutely woeful to me

bakajack said:
Oba looked a bit unlucky to be called offside there. Great finish though

Did he come back from an offside position towards the ball? Hard to tell as they don't have another camera angle to show. As you say, great finish, he still looks confident and that cracker he scored for RoI a couple of weeks ago will have done him some good too.

karnataka said:
bakajack said:
Oba looked a bit unlucky to be called offside there. Great finish though

Did he come back from an offside position towards the ball? Hard to tell as they don't have another camera angle to show. As you say, great finish, he still looks confident and that cracker he scored for RoI a couple of weeks ago will have done him some good too.

Onside I thought.

But no excuses. We are bad.

Risc said:
Neath_Jack said:

He looks absolutely woeful to me

Agreed, he looked woeful in the other friendly i saw as well.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
And people on another thread predicting a top six finish 😂

Seriously? I've got some magic beans for sale if they want them...

I am more and more feeling that a regular back four is our best lineup this season with Naughton and Sorinola at fullback. Use Congreve and Piroe as outside forwards either side of Oba with two of Grimes/Allen/Ntcham and Pato making up the middle three

bakajack said:
I have hopes for Tivonge Rushesha. He was unlucky to get a long term injury last season but he isnt far away from a full recovery

He’s been playing more the Naughton sweeper role from what I’ve seen

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back