• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Uxy said:
If Blackpool and Millwall goes badly, Luton has all the characteristics of being an absolute tinderkeg.

Those post-match comments are just bad management. No decent manager slags off their team like that.

Oh God, I'd forgotten we had Milwall first. He won't need to wait for Nathan Jones to laugh at him.

Ah, we'll probably win one of them. Blackpool and Milwall are hardly decent. But, jeez, if we don't, it'll only ramp up from here. Which is why his decision making today was just so unnecessary. And that interview ... iesu mawr ...

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He's going to lose the dressing room if he carries on like this

Not entirely sure how you’d notice. They’re hardly busting a gut.

I think he’s already lost the dressing room… I think a fair few of the first team don’t trust the process anymore, once the players down tools you’ve had it.

I suppose we're sort of lucky they made 8 changes to their team that won on Saturday.

Risc said:
A4Jack said:
Where are they mate

https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1557121871870664704?s=21&t=IHD24Xeu0SPzz00AzonuhQ

Blames the players. Monk style.

Let's see now, whose decision was it to put four subs on all at the same time to disrupt the rythym of the team, and whose decision was it not to have Piroe or Oba on the bench in case things started going pear shaped? Who WAS that? I wonder. Hmmmm......

I was stunned last night after that result
Long drive home and obviously late night.
In the cold light of day though ...
I am still stunned, peed off and after reading his comments blaming the players, I am thinking maybe he has to go.
I have argued his case against fervent anti Martin posters but impossible to defend him now

STID2017 said:
I am still stunned, peed off and after reading his comments blaming the players, I am thinking maybe he has to go.
I have argued his case against fervent anti Martin posters but impossible to defend him now

It's like blaming a car for not performing when it's unleaded and you've put diesel in it

STID2017 said:

Glad you have finally seen the light maybe some apologies need to be handed out :D

A4Jack said:
STID2017 said:

It's like blaming a car for not performing when it's unleaded and you've put diesel in it

Yes! I like this very much :lol:

Just for clarity it was Abdulai who made the back pass.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back