• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 League Cup: The Official Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City Match Thread

Longlostjack said:
airedale said:
Indian streaming channel, but geo blocked outside of India. You need a VPN to say you are in India before you can watch it.

You got a link Airedale? I’m now in India but can’t find it.

Don’t bother LLJ, I’ve registered on the site but couldn’t find the stream. I tried to subscribe (299 Ir per year) but it spat my card out. www.voot.com

done ok.

Missed two sitters early doors.

Rhys Williams just isnt very good.

Cullen waste of a shirt as he has been in the 30 odd games hes played for us so no surprise.

Not really troubled but given away two goals again

Both goals from giving it away in midfield.

Extra bit of quality which is to be expected.

Sounds liked we’ve played really well but as per usual havent been clinical.

Brighton take their chances… we don’t.

That’s what the difference between playing Cullen & Aaron Connolly up front.

eteb said:
done ok.

Cullen waste of a shirt as he has been in the 30 odd games hes played for us so no surprise.

Is Williams being played out of position? I’ve thought he’s looked weak as water every time I’ve seen him so far, even when he has been said to play well.

monmouth said:
eteb said:
done ok.

Is Williams being played out of position? I’ve thought he’s looked weak as water every time I’ve seen him so far, even when he has been said to play well.

Can’t say much about him tonight obviously but I’ve mentioned a couple of times that he does like it up him. Needs to wise up fast. He might get an easier ride in the PL but he’s not cutting it in the Championship yet.

2 chances at the start of the 2nd half. We just can’t find the net.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back