• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game isn’t available on SwansTV due to broadcasting rights, is there anywhere that I can actually watch the game?

FelindreJack said:
Game isn’t available on SwansTV due to broadcasting rights, is there anywhere that I can actually watch the game?

In Oxford?

FelindreJack said:
monmouth said:
In Oxford?

Hilarious

Yeah, sorry.

I'm going to look out on reddit or soccer 24, for a shonky link, but if it's not on Swans player not sure what the source might be.

monmouth said:
FelindreJack said:
Hilarious

Yeah, sorry.

I'm going to look out on reddit or soccer 24, for a shonky link, but if it's not on Swans player not sure what the source might be.

I just thought the EFL or someone would have like a subscription kind of thing where you can pay to watch a specific game, obviously not! Looks like a Radio Wales job or sky sports!

The game is on Oxfords Ifollow apparently, anyone with a dodgy IPTV can get it

Dan Williams on the bench apparently. Very much hoping to be allowed to go out on loan.

Skippyjack said:
The game is on Oxfords Ifollow apparently, anyone with a dodgy IPTV can get it

Mine ain't dodgy it's very good, Shame our football doesn't match it m

Can anyone explain what IPTV is or how I get it on the fire stick? I have a VPN subscription so I can change my IP location but that obviously doesn’t matter tonight, but I’m not sure how IPTV works, is it a subscription thing or?

FelindreJack said:
Can anyone explain what IPTV is or how I get it on the fire stick? I have a VPN subscription so I can change my IP location but that obviously doesn’t matter tonight, but I’m not sure how IPTV works, is it a subscription thing or?

Tis a paid service just like sky except way cheaper because it's pirate basically, there are good ones and bad one's. I've had one for years with very little issues and pay around 70-100 a year.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
FelindreJack said:

Tis a paid service just like sky except way cheaper because it's pirate basically, there are good ones and bad one's. I've had one for years with very little issues and pay around 70-100 a year.

What one do you use mate? It’s worth me getting one regardless of if I can get tonight’s game. Better than paying £10 for the games on SwansTV.

64-ABC0-F2-6008-4-AC8-89-AC-7-CEC4-AE68572.jpg

8-D8543-D9-5625-4-EE4-B1-C4-440544-F68-CCC.jpg

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1557054835693916162?s=21&t=otGtozAcbvPPuciQeexxhw

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1557060389988249600?s=21&t=otGtozAcbvPPuciQeexxhw

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back