• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vetchonian said:
Skippyjack said:
I'm a bit miffed by here though, Latibeaudierre, Cabango, Darling, Sorinola, Manning and Ogbeta.. someone is playing midfield by the looks.. it's Martin bingo madness

new formation 6 at the back 4 up front no midfield as we dont usually have one didn't on Saturday

It was believable the first time.

My lad off to Blackpool with his pals Saturday, just said we lose tonight then the only donkeys he'll be watching are the ones on the beach.

I'd have thought Martin would have played MO tonight, let him score a couple to get his mojo back.

Yeah it's not on, Sky Gillette Soccer special it is.. only two games are getting broadcast, as a Oxford fan on their forum said, they stream all the Papa John's Trophy games and not a major cup competition

Here we go 75% possession after 6 mins 1 shot at goal and it's not us. As I speak. 1-0. Sorry should read as I write. :oops:

The very first free kick Grimes doesn't take and we score.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Radio Wales got it

How do you get radio Wales on t'intermet? I've googled it bit only get the non sport bits

legoman said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Radio Wales got it

How do you get radio Wales on t'intermet? I've googled it bit only get the non sport bits

You have register but I'm not getting football. Radio Oxford shows not on internet

Sounds like Ogbeta is doing well. Hopefully he makes himself undropable.

Magic_Michu said:
Sounds like Ogbeta is doing well. Hopefully he makes himself undropable.

My thoughts exactly. I hope he can make Martin realise that he doesn’t know it all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back