• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karnataka said:
Only time I've been there, we won 1-0 with a Marc Goodfellow goal, think it was Dec 2004. Pego was at that one too.

Freezer what a player 👏👏👏👌

Captain_Sham said:
We remain as inconsistent as ever.
A curiously familiar start to the season. Getting bummed by Blackburn , a draw and a convincing cup win(hopefully).

Consistently inconsistent

monmouth said:
Pegojack said:
I don't like Oxford United and their poxy ground with a plywood fence behind one goal.
I remember the last time I went and we got our arse handed to us. Took for feckin ever to walk back to the car too.
Was that the infamous Shelvey farewell match or have we lost there more recently?

Shevley's walking football that day would have fitted in quite nicely now. Is he still getting games at Murdering Scum FC

Yes, still there but out for 12 weeks with serious injury requiring surgery. Last season with them, he's on some obscene wage, isn't he?

KillayJack said:
karnataka said:
Only time I've been there, we won 1-0 with a Marc Goodfellow goal, think it was Dec 2004. Pego was at that one too.

Freezer what a player 👏👏👏👌

Knew how to cross a ball and had a thunderous left foot shot for such a small bloke. I liked him but I know many didn't for some reason.

monmouth said:
Cruds one down to Pomp, oh dear never mind.

Is ‘Cruds’ deemed to be a filthier word than the simple ‘Scum’ version when describing the unwashed we’re all used to Monny just asking 🤷🏼‍♂️🤔👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back