• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm greedy let's get a third so we can relax a bit.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
legoman said:
How do you get radio Wales on t'intermet? I've googled it bit only get the non sport bits

I've just got it on a dab radio, you probably won't get it on the net.

I'd get the Cruds, if I could get owt.

Swans TV audio working now. Muppets need to get their valves warmed up a bit earlier. Mickey mouse service that I've paid for

3swan said:

That's only because we've lost three goal leads twice in the last eight games :lol:

A4Jack said:
3swan said:

That's only because we've lost three goal leads twice in the last eight games :lol:

Relax a bit is true then.

Let's get 2 more

😀

Sounds like Ogbeta, Cooper and Congreve have played really well.

legoman said:
Swans TV audio working now. Muppets need to get their valves warmed up a bit earlier. Mickey mouse service that I've paid for

Not for me it isn’t, tried app and website but nothing. Showing as no stream available?

AndyNak said:
legoman said:

Not for me it isn’t, tried app and website but nothing. Showing as no stream available?

Just kicked in on the app just to hear “at half time it’s Cardiff City - 0 Portsmouth - 0”

Brilliant

Assuming we don't horse it up, it all has the look of MK Dons next round.

I don't like Oxford United and their poxy ground with a plywood fence behind one goal.
I remember the last time I went and we got our arse handed to us. Took for feckin ever to walk back to the car too.
Was that the infamous Shelvey farewell match or have we lost there more recently?

monmouth said:
Assuming we don't horse it up, it all has the look of MK Dons next round.

If we do go on and win well, how many will play Saturday

Lati, Darling, Manning, Cobango, maybe Fulton?

Pegojack said:
I don't like Oxford United and their poxy ground with a plywood fence behind one goal.
I remember the last time I went and we got our arse handed to us. Took for feckin ever to walk back to the car too.
Was that the infamous Shelvey farewell match or have we lost there more recently?

I was there when we lost 3-0 Alsop hat-trick.. Leon Britton was playing.. two youngsters were in the carpark waiting for a ball to go over to nick it, the ball boys gave chase but to no avail.. funny stuff, loads of Swans fans

Pegojack said:

Shevley's walking football that day would have fitted in quite nicely now. Is he still getting games at Murdering Scum FC

We remain as inconsistent as ever.
A curiously familiar start to the season. Getting bummed by Blackburn , a draw and a convincing cup win(hopefully).

Only time I've been there, we won 1-0 with a Marc Goodfellow goal, think it was Dec 2004. Pego was at that one too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back