• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

Darran said:
Ebo said:
Thread lasted barely an hour on the 'fair and tolerant' forum. You can guess why? Middle aged gammon wanting to decide what a women can do to their own bodies.

It’s absolutely nothing to do with me and I’m just saying but I’m very disappointed to see who their new mod is,very disappointed indeed.

I asked Fans Network to delete my account or I would be back on there in a perpetual argument. Did me no good. Some decent folk remain, but the lack of self awareness is astounding

Professor said:
Darran said:
It’s absolutely nothing to do with me and I’m just saying but I’m very disappointed to see who their new mod is,very disappointed indeed.

I asked Fans Network to delete my account or I would be back on there in a perpetual argument. Did me no good. Some decent folk remain, but the lack of self awareness is astounding

No comment Mr W.

Professor said:
Tummer said:
You can't spell out words like cu** here? Sorry, that BS must be quite the set of handcuffs for you, professor.

I have to say I'm sincerely touched and inspired by your passion for the politics of the USA; and further more, my thoughts on it, even as a dude who has barely ever posted here, and pretty much not at all in a really long time. Thanks, I guess I missed you too, Uncle Sam. Maybe I'll come back if I'm really this needed. And I don't mean by the PlanetSwans board, forget all these other meaningless carbon beings. I mean by you. Because YOU called for me. I swear I was literally shaking when I just typed that.

So I'm not about to muddy up YOUR very passionate thread filled with such powerful, epic emotions with boring s**t like facts and reality, whatever that crap really is, right? This is just too beautiful, and most of all, it's too incredibly emotional to derail it this soon. In fact, a new word should now be invented that goes beyond emotional to describe you, and I'll start working on that right away, I promise, buddy. A word that captures the essence of you, Ace. Carry on, my comrade.

So firstly I have not called you out or called you anything-that’s Ace.

We have always had polite interactions in the past.
The question I have is is right that believers in ‘sky faeries’ with an extreme interpretation of this creed have the right to determine the rights of all. Should a SCOTUS justice whose wife is strongly implicated with an attempted coup be allowed to have a role.
Not withstanding the very strong allegations of sexual misconduct. This is not democracy it’s theocracy. It really is a short step to Gilead.

Sorry for any confusion, I was referring to Ace. "Professor" is one of my nicknames for him anytime he slips into a particularly impressive stint of emotional eloquence.

Agreed about our past interactions. Hope you are doing well!

Tummer said:
Professor said:

The question I have is is right that believers in ‘sky faeries’ with an extreme interpretation of this creed have the right to determine the rights of all. Should a SCOTUS justice whose wife is strongly implicated with an attempted coup be allowed to have a role.
Not withstanding the very strong allegations of sexual misconduct. This is not democracy it’s theocracy. It really is a short step to Gilead.

Sorry for any confusion, I was referring to Ace. "Professor" is one of my nicknames for him anytime he slips into a particularly impressive stint of emotional eloquence.

I am. Thank you and the same to you
I may fundamentally disagree with you but I wish no one Ill. Seen too much.

Tummer said:
Professor said:

You’re gleefully cheering a policy that will kill women in your country and you’ve got the front to lecture me about emotional eloquence? Answer me this Chuck, you gonna be a good granddad if your daughter is forced to birth a rape baby?

Professor said:
Tummer said:

Are you collecting milk tops for hug a fascist week or something?

AceJack said:
Professor said:

If you have ever worked in Africa where life seems to have little value and rights are non existent existent, then it tempers your actions. I disagree completely and find the view abhorrent, but can understand it more in Texas than
someone from Trebanos.

Darran said:
Ebo said:
Thread lasted barely an hour on the 'fair and tolerant' forum. You can guess why? Middle aged gammon wanting to decide what a women can do to their own bodies.

For an obviously well educated man he seems awfully naive to the nastiness that festers on that site. Maybe years' representing the scum of society have hardened him to it?

I don't think Keith fully understood what he was inheriting either - the dregs of the original Planet Swans

BLAZE said:
Darran said:

For an obviously well educated man he seems awfully naive to the nastiness that festers on that site. Maybe years' representing the scum of society have hardened him to it?

I don't think Keith fully understood what he was inheriting either - the dregs of the original Planet Swans

Racism, misogyny and conspiracy theory have been allowed to be normalised. It’s beyond political disagreement with a significant number. There is always room for disagreements and debate. When lies are normalised as fact then that dies.

Professor said:
AceJack said:

If you have ever worked in Africa where life seems to have little value and rights are non existent existent, then it tempers your actions. I disagree completely and find the view abhorrent, but can understand it more in Texas than
someone from Trebanos.

Why?

Genuinely. Why is the decision to ignore the rights of half the population on the whim of an increasingly authoritarian bunch of ‘religious’ nutjobs understandable in Texas?

It’s nonsense.

Look, this is just an anonymous football forum. But actually that’s not an excuse for not calling out abhorrence when you see it.

The decision made by the Supreme Court which has allowed the legislation that will now be brought in places like Texas is not one that should be excused or forgiven.

I note on this thread that Tummer has said he has the facts in his side. Yet refuses to state what they are.

Now I for one am more than happy to have a discussion about those ‘facts’. Because I am calling bullshit.

Professor said:
BLAZE said:

Racism, misogyny and conspiracy theory have been allowed to be normalised. It’s beyond political disagreement with a significant number. There is always room for disagreements and debate. When lies are normalised as fact then that dies.

I know you and Johnalot have respectful jobs, but you're both incredibly naive by getting worked up about nutters on forums.. you both don't seem to be streetwise

Skippyjack said:
Professor said:

I know you and Johnalot have respectful jobs, but you're both incredibly naive by getting worked up about nutters on forums.. you both don't seem to be streetwise

What calling out liars and racists? Someone has to or it become as normalised as it has on there. South Walians used to fight for social justice and against fascists. It’s believing the Daily Mail that’s naive

BLAZE said:
Darran said:

Like I’ve said I’m not going to comment further because I’ll be accused of spreading hate even though nobody can provide evidence to prove it but I am disappointed in John.

Professor said:
Skippyjack said:

What calling out liars and racists? Someone has to or it become as normalised as it has on there. South Walians used to fight for social justice and against fascists. It’s believing the Daily Mail that’s naive

Ignore Skippy most people do.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Professor said:
someone from Trebanos.

Why?

Genuinely. Why is the decision to ignore the rights of half the population on the whim of an increasingly authoritarian bunch of ‘religious’ nutjobs understandable in Texas?

It’s nonsense.

Look, this is just an anonymous football forum. But actually that’s not an excuse for not calling out abhorrence when you see it.

The decision made by the Supreme Court which has allowed the legislation that will now be brought in places like Texas is not one that should be excused or forgiven.

I note on this thread that Tummer has said he has the facts in his side. Yet refuses to state what they are.

Now I for one am more than happy to have a discussion about those ‘facts’. Because I am calling bullshit.

Because fundamental evangelical sky faerie worship is well established?

I don’t disagree but calling Tummer out here is the least of it Lisa.

A Personal view of course.

I think we, and thankfully most in here, are on board agreement as to what this is. As to what the U.K. ‘Bill it Rights’ is trying to drive. These are dark times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back