• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is the vaccine safe ?

Cardiffjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Certain groups already being told not to take the vaccine , after some people have had a anaphylaxis reaction already.

Every single medication in existence has potential side effects. It's two people out of thousands. That's good going. Both are fine.

Monty said:
Every single medication in existence has potential side effects. It's two people out of thousands. That's good going. Both are fine.

It’s not a medication though. Since when do fit , healthy people take medication ?

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

It’s not a medication though. Since when do fit , healthy people take medication ?

You know what I mean

Cardiffjack said:
Certain groups already being told not to take the vaccine , after some people have had a anaphylaxis reaction already.

They’ve actually had an anaphylactoid reaction which is very different.

Nobody knows if its safe because it hasn't been tested properly ?

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
Well thankfully I won’t be having it.

Natural selection at it's finest.

You do realise that 99.7 % people who have the virus won’t die from it. So hardly natural selection is it 😂

J_B said:
Cardiffjack said:

They’ve actually had an anaphylactoid reaction which is very different.

Yes you are correct

I'm assuming that you sign something before you have the jab, if you suffer any sort of detrimental side affects, or die as a result, there'll be no comebacks on anyone else. Let's hope it's 100% safe.

Rushed out vaccine, No, thank you..

For an illness that they have to test people showing no symptoms to find.

And from what I read last night, I think it was a telegraph article from Vallance, saying if you have the vaccine you will have to wear masks for another 6 months, or something like that.. Because you may still spread it.. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Jack2jack said:
I'm assuming that you sign something before you have the jab, if you suffer any sort of detrimental side affects, or die as a result, there'll be no comebacks on anyone else. Let's hope it's 100% safe.

Nothing is 100% safe

It's like saying no way am I having this surgery that could save my life because I could die during the procedure. It's such a dull argument.

The powers that be have us by the bollox. Saying they wont force anyone to have it, but just watch...passes/passport etc etc will be required for you to do anything that involves going anywhere/enjoying yourself in the future.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back