• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is the vaccine safe ?

airedale said:
Jack2jack said:
Im not advocating folk shouldnt have the vaccine, ive said all along its up to the individual, its your right to choose simple, its nothing to make a big deal about.
Do you drive a car? Do you know the dangers to other folk whilst your doing it!
Im not anti vaccination, is that clear.

I didn’t choose simple, it sort of happened naturally.

😆

airedale said:
I wonder if Bill’s chip will have any noticeable physical effects?

Perhaps all Vaccinees will be walking around looking like Ebo’s avatar.

I wouldn't mind if some of them ended up looking like mine! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Monty said:
sainthelens said:
The powers that be have us by the bollox. Saying they wont force anyone to have it, but just watch...passes/passport etc etc will be required for you to do anything that involves going anywhere/enjoying yourself in the future.

Na the Bill Gates microchip in the vaccine will take care of all that

Do you believe Bill Gates wants the population of the world to decrease ?

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:
Na the Bill Gates microchip in the vaccine will take care of all that

I was being sarcastic, genius

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

I was being sarcastic, genius

I didn’t say anything different. I just asked you do you believe Gates believes in depopulation ?

I look at it this way, if you are anti and believe all the bollox fine your choice. But if your loved ones or kids were in need of urgent medical attention in intensive care and it was full of anti-vaxers with Covid would you change your opinion.

Went to our local medical centre in Cheddar yesterday for my wife's monthly check-up and spoke to one of the nurses about the vaccine. They said they started jabbing people on Tuesday but not there as they had to go to the medical centre in nearby Berrow. This is because they are using the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine which needs to be stored at -70 degrees C which they can't do in Cheddar. Glad to know it's started anyway and await my turn in the not too distant future, she reckoned before end of Jan. Hope Cheddar can get some of the AstraZeneca vaccine which can be stored at normal refrigerator temperatures as this would speed things up. Light at the end of the tunnel.

karnataka said:
Went to our local medical centre in Cheddar yesterday for my wife's monthly check-up and spoke to one of the nurses about the vaccine. They said they started jabbing people on Tuesday but not there as they had to go to the medical centre in nearby Berrow. This is because they are using the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine which needs to be stored at -70 degrees C which they can't do in Cheddar. Glad to know it's started anyway and await my turn in the not too distant future, she reckoned before end of Jan. Hope Cheddar can get some of the AstraZeneca vaccine which can be stored at normal refrigerator temperatures as this would speed things up. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Sounds cheesy.

karnataka said:

That would be the mature thing to do...

Swanjaxs said:
karnataka said:

That would be the mature thing to do...

I would consider myself to be extra mature (most of the time!)

karnataka said:

Brieilliant news. Stiltons of people to be vaccinated before me though.

J_B said:
karnataka said:

Brieilliant news. Stiltons of people to be vaccinated before me though.

Feta late than never mate 👍

Hope I get a proper nurse doing mine, not some rindstone cowboy.

Sign outside the health centre ‘come and bear it, it will be brie f’

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back