• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine passports.

Also, there’s no way they’ll be checking 15,000 or so phones for vaccine passes or LFT texts/emails before letting people in the Liberty so I wouldn’t be worrying too much about it.

True though, innit. These paper card things signed by the nurse are bloody useless, anyone could sign one. Only an electronic register (which the nhs have) will work. No idea what the card things are for.

I’m all for saving lives but this discriminates against some of the old folk who haven’t got a scooby about smart phones, QR codes or smart phones. I know you can get a letter sent but you need to be tech savvy to even get that.

As I have no passport or driver licence with photo Id.I contacted the Nhs vaccine team for a certificate.As these are only valid for a month I believe,I will have to try and apply for one to coincide with the end of the previous one,so I do not miss any games.The advisor seemed to think ,but was not sure that you can only have one.So I will just have to get a lateral flow test two days before the games.
This is going to be a lot of hassle ,I cant help thinking this is going to affect the attendance at the stadium eventually.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back