• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
GTFIT if this is true, won't affect me one bit.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1378439893844627464

So you won't be watching the swans then?
[

Yes, on the box by the look

jack123 said:
Phil he has fucked up the quote function, If i may say.

The only person who fucks up the quote function is you because you type in the wrong place and delete things from posts.

It is no secret that everyone else can work the quote function. You press the "reply with quote" button and type underneath it. Difficult it isn't.

But hey if you want to continue with your ignorance by believing its the quote function ahead of your incredible inability to use it then crack on.

Oh look I managed to use it and even managed to use it by making it look as if you used it right in the first place.

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

The only person who fucks up the quote function is you because you type in the wrong place and delete things from posts.

It is no secret that everyone else can work the quote function. You press the "reply with quote" button and type underneath it. Difficult it isn't.

But hey if you want to continue with your ignorance by believing its the quote function ahead of your incredible inability to use it then crack on.

Oh look I managed to use it and even managed to use it by making it look as if you used it right in the first place.

You forgot to mention the fact that you have also added a ‘preview’ button which allows you to view the format before it’s posted.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

You forgot to mention the fact that you have also added a ‘preview’ button which allows you to view the format before it’s posted.

Bloody hell coops, don't confuse him even more.

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

In fairness, you have to factor in that he's absolutely shìtfaced whenever he comes on here mate.

Swanjaxs said:
PSumbler said:

In fairness, you have to factor in that he's absolutely shìtfaced whenever he comes on here mate.

You are correct, sorry If I offended you last night..

It stops now, nearly had a nasty accident last night with the bathroom wall, couldn't even stand straight.

i wish you well sj. I'm out for now.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

It stops now, nearly had a nasty accident last night with the bathroom wall, couldn't even stand straight.

Being serious now mate, you need to stay off the loony juice, its obviously not doing you any good.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

Being serious now mate, you need to stay off the loony juice, its obviously not doing you any good.

I intend to, the missis just been having a go at me over something which happened last night, and I have no recollection of it. ;( FFS

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

No worries kid.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back