• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine passports.

Jack2jack said:
jack123 said:
It's illegal, that's why they won't be bringing it in. Drugford should know what side his bread is buttered, and just stfu , he has done himself no favours with screwing Wales when he introduced the mppu, best he keeps his beak out of the covid stuff forevermore
And yet Scotland are introducing passports for certain events, from October. Are the laws different up there?

Good point, although I can see them backing down. We will see, I think France has even more harsher vaxx passport laws not just large gatherings and nightclubs, but restaurants cafe's, and even supermarkets? So I really don't know where we will end up with all this say come Chrimbo, but I do believe the whole no passports, then passports, then no passports if they try to introduce it now they will just look silly and many more people won't take them seriously.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
And yet Scotland are introducing passports for certain events, from October. Are the laws different up there?

Yes. Scotland makes its own laws. As does Wales in some areas. Throughout COVID, Westminster has only been able to make laws that apply in England.
Yes I understand that, but without being a tw@t about it I'm talking about basic laws, like freedom of movement, that type of stuff, or can they pretty much do as they like. It's a legal minefield Shirley.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Yes. Scotland makes its own laws. As does Wales in some areas. Throughout COVID, Westminster has only been able to make laws that apply in England.
Yes I understand that, but without being a tw@t about it I'm talking about basic laws, like freedom of movement, that type of stuff, or can they pretty much do as they like. It's a legal minefield Shirley.

I’m sure they’ll have to consider overarching things like compatibility with human rights legislation etc but that won’t be insurmountable. The law itself won’t be a issue. Enforcing it will be nigh on impossible I’d have thought.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

I’m sure they’ll have to consider overarching things like compatibility with human rights legislation etc but that won’t be insurmountable. The law itself won’t be a issue. Enforcing it will be nigh on impossible I’d have thought.
Interesting to see how it goes. Judges are pretty switched on.

Well health protection mandates are legal in this country so i suspect that any relevant law made has a chance of surviving scrutiny if attention is paid in its deafting.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:
Can you imagine the gnashing of gums if Drakers brings it in.

Mr123 will be incandescent with rage :lol: :lol:

He won't, by the look it was all just a ploy to get the hesitant kids vaxxed. Pretty horrid tactic, if you ask me.

😂😂😂

Darran said:
So if you’re double jabbed and you’ve got the two cards to prove it is that enough?
Yes, however, if you cant or wont have the jab, you'll need a pass,proof of lateral flow test, before allowed into certain venues, depending on size of venue. My only point is how can they prove you've had a LF test.🤔

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
So if you’re double jabbed and you’ve got the two cards to prove it is that enough?
Yes, however, if you cant or wont have the jab, you'll need a pass,proof of lateral flow test, before allowed into certain venues, depending on size of venue. My only point is how can they prove you've had a LF test.🤔

Thanks.
Don’t know don’t care.

I'm going to a show in a few weeks and I've got to show a negative LF test (no idea how they prove this mind) even though I've been double-jabbed. I'm not sure at what point they will stop that, as being double-jabbed doesn't stop transmission.

I spoke to someone who works at a bar on Wind St and said that last Wednesday was absolutely rammed (students have moved back) and there were queues around the block to get in places, obviously no masks etc. Next week I'll be in rooms with them with up to 60 people. They don't need to prove they have tested negative, or jabbed. COVID soup.

It's going to be an interesting October. Strap in. This time last year the numbers were miniscule compared to what we have now. Granted, we have the vaccine, but the numbers will only continue to rise. I'm expecting some form of lockdown-lite at some point.

I've just registered for the first time on the NHS UK site. It's a bit of a faff and takes around 15 mins.
When you get provided with a login after they check your ID (mine took only about 20mins to come through), you get an option to download a 'domestic' Covid Pass or a 'travel' one.
Looking at the domestic one, it states "valid in England". Does anybody know if that means ONLY valid in England or does it mean that its valid in England as well as Wales? I'm confused.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Go on then.🤔

Well the little bit of cardboard they gave you when you had your vaccine isn’t what will gain you entry. You either get it electronically from the NHS website or request a paper one.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
Go on then.🤔

Well the little bit of cardboard they gave you when you had your vaccine isn’t what will gain you entry. You either get it electronically from the NHS website or request a paper one.
Alright Mr Picky.🤭

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back