• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:
Chicken goes with rice, mun, or chips.

Hang on. Potatoes, veg, gravy. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Yeah, and that. Needs bread sauce with it though, not the same without it.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Hang on. Potatoes, veg, gravy. Winner winner chicken dinner.

I’ve got lamb for tomorrow. I’m genuinely excited. It cost a mint (see what I did there?) so it had better be awesome.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

I’ve got lamb for tomorrow. I’m genuinely excited. It cost a mint (see what I did there?) so it had better be awesome.

Turkey for us, with bread sauce side.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I get the feeling that you like bread sauce.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

Very true. White meat dinner isn’t the same without it.

It’s not to everyone’s taste though. I find that more folk don’t eat it than do. You like?

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
Ok, obviously your culinary skills, are not what, I thought they were.
[/quotut

Chicken goes with rice, mun, or chips.
icken
Chicken pasta salad, I was asking about, why the hell are you putting side dishes on for? It's pasta with chicken?

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It’s not to everyone’s taste though. I find that more folk don’t eat it than do. You like?

Never tried it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

Never tried it.

I remember my mum making it from scratch. Something along the lines of breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, seasoning, milk all of which was thickened into a pulp. Nowadays there is a half decent Schwartz packet mix.

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Never tried it.

I remember my mum making it from scratch. Something along the lines of breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, seasoning, milk all of which was thickened into a pulp. Nowadays there is a half decent Schwartz packet mix.

I am quite shocked, chicken pasta idea ffs.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

I am quite shocked, chicken pasta idea ffs.

Say what?

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

You would say that! Expected, now remind me why you were booted from the other site.. :lol:

Ask loyal why he was banned from here. I was banned because because the right wingers make up the numbers, and it’s all about the numbers. I never had a single warning about anything in all the years.
I haven’t looked at it since the day I was banned and my life is better for it.

These posts will be deleted btw.

Skippyjack said:
I like jack123 the poor c*ck

Me too. He’s one of them lovable idiot types. Every forum needs a few of them. This one is well served in that respect.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back