• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine passports.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
You need to grow up.

Why? It's the truth, they announced that vaccine passports would be implemented towards the end of September, and I would imagine many hesitant kids went and got the jab, when they may not have, and half way through September, they announce they are not doing it, disgusting and should serve prison time for an act like that.

It’s good that it encouraged people to get the jab though.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Why? It's the truth, they announced that vaccine passports would be implemented towards the end of September, and I would imagine many hesitant kids went and got the jab, when they may not have, and half way through September, they announce they are not doing it, disgusting and should serve prison time for an act like that.

Ha you know my wife’s friend too then.
“I’m not having it.” “I’m not having it.”

“You won’t be able to go abroad mind.”

“Oh ok I’ll have it then.”

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

I think the word you were looking for is coerced.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I think the word you were looking for is coerced.

That’ll do as well. End result is the same so all good. More people vaccinated. Excellent.

dickythorpe said:
Is there a legal team working on this?
I'm sure Drakeford mentioned on Friday, that one of the things they had to consider, was the legalities of introducing passports.🤔

Jack2jack said:
dickythorpe said:
Is there a legal team working on this?
I'm sure Drakeford mentioned on Friday, that one of the things they had to consider, was the legalities of introducing passports.🤔

It's illegal, that's why they won't be bringing it in. Drugford should know what side his bread is buttered, and just stfu , he has done himself no favours with screwing Wales when he introduced the mppu, best he keeps his beak out of the covid stuff forevermore

jack123 said:
Jack2jack said:

It's illegal, that's why they won't be bringing it in. Drugford should know what side his bread is buttered, and just stfu , he has done himself no favours with screwing Wales when he introduced the mppu, best he keeps his beak out of the covid stuff forevermore

It’ll be illegal until they change the law to make it legal.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

It’ll be illegal until they change the law to make it legal.

That is true, although ecb from what I have been reading some people think they will bring in vaccine passports, personally I think, what the actual ferk, England went from no pass, then a pass, then as of todays announcement no pass, they will just make themselves look even sillier now if they try to introduce it.

jack123 said:
Jack2jack said:

And yet Scotland are introducing passports for certain events, from October. Are the laws different up there?

Jack2jack said:
jack123 said:
And yet Scotland are introducing passports for certain events, from October. Are the laws different up there?

Yes. Scotland makes its own laws. As does Wales in some areas. Throughout COVID, Westminster has only been able to make laws that apply in England.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back