• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just Stop Oil

They like being tied up. Round the fckers up, chain em to lampposts down side of a carriageway ( bit like the end of Spartacus).

Jail them and then throw paint over their houses.

Good on them, power to the people ✊🏻
These are the same dick heads who stop people receiving urgent medical treatment, cause chaos on the UK road network, screw over the common man who was going on his hard earned holiday. There are ways and means of making a protest.

These are the same dick heads who stop people receiving urgent medical treatment, cause chaos on the UK road network, screw over the common man who was going on his hard earned holiday. There are ways and means of making a protest.
Protest is the last right of the ordinary man. You don’t have to agree with their methods. Yay power to the people, but only if you don’t stop me going about my business 🙄

Protest is the last right of the ordinary man. You don’t have to agree with their methods. Yay power to the people, but only if you don’t stop me going about my business 🙄
I wasn’t the guy marooned on the M25 whilst attempting to get a loved one to hospital for treatment for an aggressive cancer. Place yourself in that position, it’s surely not a case of power to the people.

There are various peaceful anti immigration marches planned for tomorrow in various UK towns. If they remain peaceful and cause no widespread disruption is that still power to the people?

I wasn’t the guy marooned on the M25 whilst attempting to get a loved one to hospital for treatment for an aggressive cancer. Place yourself in that position, it’s surely not a case of power to the people.

There are various peaceful anti immigration marches planned for tomorrow in various UK towns. If they remain peaceful and cause no widespread disruption is that still power to the people?
Of course it’s power to the people. And obviously it’s beyond awful if any innocents health is affected as per the person you suggested. Do you think they set out to do that?

Do you think there will be numerous people who will miss appointments, have their day spoiled because of the anti immigration protests tomorrow?

Let’s ban it all is it?

I’ve nothing but admiration for people who get up off their arses and go and go and protest about things they feel strongly about. Do I agree with what they all protest about, or their methods? Of course I don’t.

Power to the people.

Of course it’s power to the people. And obviously it’s beyond awful if any innocents health is affected as per the person you suggested. Do you think they set out to do that?

Do you think there will be numerous people who will miss appointments, have their day spoiled because of the anti immigration protests tomorrow?

Let’s ban it all is it?

I’ve nothing but admiration for people who get up off their arses and go and go and protest about things they feel strongly about. Do I agree with what they all protest about, or their methods? Of course I don’t.

Power to the people.
Good luck to them if they want to throw soup over a painting or even jump on a snooker table a chuck some powder around, but they really shouldn't be obstructing the highway, good publicity for them, and a pain in the ass for someone on thier way to B&M to buy some potted plants but it could mean life or death in some circumstances.
Just my opinion 🤷

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back