• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preseason Friendly 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Reading FC v Swansea City FC

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-4190.jpg

IMG-4198.jpg

IMG-4180.jpg

IMG-4184.jpg

IMG-4182.jpg

IMG-4192.jpg

IMG-4191.jpg

IMG-4179.jpg

IMG-4181.jpg

IMG-4183.png

IMG-4161.jpg

IMG-4195.webp

Fisher

Wood
Cabango
Darling

Naughton
Key

Grimes
Fulton
Ntcham

Piroe
Yates

Let's hope we see an improvement today.
Duff has had 6 pre season friendlies to work out his starting lineup for next week.
That lineup I would think should be his starting X1 today.
Another defeat and no goals today against another league 1 outfit would give some concern for Brum next week.

CurtessECarr said:
Let's hope we see an improvement today.
Duff has had 6 pre season friendlies to work out his starting lineup for next week.
That lineup I would think should be his starting X1 today.
Another defeat and no goals today against another league 1 outfit would give some concern for Brum next week.

Couldn't agree more with that last comment. I'm normally not concerned with these friendlies, but the last one before the opener really needs taken seriously. Decent performance all round and a win to build confidence, cos I've a feeling Brum are gonna be bang up for it.

Nothing other than a 4-0 win and fist pumps at 4:50 will suffice. Oh and at least 85 short passes for Grimes.

In all seriousness Reading in a bit of a mess so good performance helpful all round

u21s playing a Merthyr side this morning, a few of the "not ready" players haven't gone to Reading.

1. Ewan Griffiths, 2. Sam Parker, 3. Richard Faakye, 4. Joel Cotterill, 5. Ben Blythe, 6. Zane Myers, 7. Joe Thomas, 8. Liam Smith, 9. Trialist, 10. Iwan Morgan, 11. Ben Lloyd.

Subs: 12. Glory Nzingo, 14. Kyrell Wilson, 15. Dan Watts, 16. Maliq Cadogan, 17. Jack Fanning.

5 again? With Cabango/Wood/Darling? Super. Let’s hope it finally clicks, after not doing for two whole years.

https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status/1685273982612930560?s=20

Rushesha starts again for them. 3 or 4 games in a row apparently. Under their embargo they might not be able to afford him.

Swanjaxs said:
Pretty much the full hit...

Decent bench too. Glad to see Ginnelly there as I'd thought his injury was likely to see him miss the start of the season.

karnataka said:
Decent bench too. Glad to see Ginnelly there as I'd thought his injury was likely to see him miss the start of the season.

Yes will be good to see him have a run today

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back