• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve genuinely only just realised Paterson is playing. I was puzzling on who else was in midfield. We need Fulton back ASAP and a couple more in there that can actually pass and move.

mrploppy said:
Anyone who saw MK Dons conceding 5 to B'muff last week will recognise this. Our back 3 are not comfortable playing this kind of game at all. We look OK going forward though. Some nice touches from Paterson.

As far as I understand it, it doesnt matter what the result is anyway, as long as its an entertaining game.

We're 45 mins into the season. Jeez. Bit early for doom and gloom.

monmouth said:
I’ve genuinely only just realised Paterson is playing. I was puzzling on who else was in midfield. We need Fulton back ASAP and a couple more in there that can actually pass and move.

Fulton should make a big difference.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Swans TV having a slight mare. Suppose it’s better look at the nervous blond girl than the ads…..

170 quid for that shower of shite.. Nah

I’m m abroad, it’s a tenner. :mrgreen:

Paterson looks promising, our balance would be so much better if we had Roberts on the right side but no use complaining about it.

We have to remember too that Martin had no preseason with this squad, not even Pep can turn Cooperballers into footballers in just one week

Captain_Sham said:
mrploppy said:
Anyone who saw MK Dons conceding 5 to B'muff last week will recognise this. Our back 3 are not comfortable playing this kind of game at all. We look OK going forward though. Some nice touches from Paterson.

As far as I understand it, it doesnt matter what the result is anyway, as long as its an entertaining game.

Entertaining and promising considering its 5 days worth of training

Captain_Sham said:
mrploppy said:

:lol: 45 mins mind.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
First half of game one mind... Christ on a bike
With less then a week in charge.Not even Pep could do it that quick.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back