• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Cardiff City FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Swansea win

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0-2 swans.

Not been online as much lately apart from twitter etc, but had a little gander at the Cardiff matchday threads on various swans forums this evening. Some seriously painful reading, forums being killed with trolls, well known ones aswell, glad to see PS hasn’t gone that route though well done all.

Anyway, form table last ten games, identical, last 6, they are a point better off, been a lot of myths peddled.

you'f swear they were gunning for autos ffs

the most hilarious thing is they think theyll hsve bale and ramsey playing for them next year, fucking thick cunts

Risc said:
0-2 swans.

Not been online as much lately apart from twitter etc, but had a little gander at the Cardiff matchday threads on various swans forums this evening. Some seriously painful reading, forums being killed with trolls, well known ones aswell, glad to see PS hasn’t gone that route though well done all.

Anyway, form table last ten games, identical, last 6, they are a point better off, been a lot of myths peddled.

Great post and there is at least one utterly vile comment elsewhere too. 🤮

Anyway I’m not going to predict a shoreline but I’m confident.

I'll wait until about 5 o'clock tomorrow to comment. Suffice to say, we'd better not fvck this up. TIA. COYS.👍

I don't know where people are getting their confidence from, we're crap, the only thing that I can see us getting a result, is that Cardiff are as just as crap as us

Defeat tmrw and it'll be carnage on the forums, win and Russ will be the second coming. This fckn fixture is fraught with extremes. I'm 56 yrs old, seen more derbies than I care to remember and still getting the butterflies the night before. Are we meant to enjoy these games? Never worked that one out.

My first (and only) born son came into the world Thursday. May he only know a world where we do the double.

First double of the day, my wife and I have tested positive for covid. Typical. Ah well feet up,whiskey and pray we turn up

crazedbison said:
My first (and only) born son came into the world Thursday. May he only know a world where we do the double.

Congratulations mate, when my little one was born a week later wilmot scored the winner against them lot. Topped off an amazing couple of weeks. Praying its the same result for you today

right then lads, Swansea win today and our manager, even though has played some horrendously boring football this season will go down in history of doing the league double over them lot. Will be one for the record books.
Swans lose, and i really can't see Martin manage us next season.

Risc said:
0-2 swans.

Quality is far more important than quantity.

crazedbison said:

That’s tremendous news. May todays result put the icing on the cake.

Skippyjack said:
I don't know where people are getting their confidence from, we're crap, the only thing that I can see us getting a result, is that Cardiff are as just as crap as us

Which they are.

Skippyjack said:
thats entirely the point. Youd swear by social media that they are top because theybe finally managed to win a few games, they're worse than us ffs so what are we scared about

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back