• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Cardiff City FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Swansea win

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1510240669578797056?s=21&t=RC0XCwhmcLKWgDx-BJu9VQ

:)
sainthelens said:
Defeat tmrw and it'll be carnage on the forums, win and Russ will be the second coming. This fckn fixture is fraught with extremes. I'm 56 yrs old, seen more derbies than I care to remember and still getting the butterflies the night before. Are we meant to enjoy these games? Never worked that one out.

I'd love to be a player. If you can't get up for a derby and put in a performance then you are in the wrong job
I'd give my eye teeth to play in this for us.

I wouldn't be any good mind🤣😂

Nothing to lose, go for it.

If it's level late on, send everybody up.

No Ntcham on the bench, means we are really short of players who can change the game from midfield.
Fulton is not a player to take the midfield by the scruff of the neck and neither is Smith.

Our only real attacking options on the bench are Ogbeta (a wingback so we could push Wolf further forward to accommodate him) and Congreve (who is very much untested at a senior level let alone in a derby match).

Let's hope the first eleven can get the job done because there is frighteningly little coming off that bench.

Their game is to sit deep, press hard and attack at pace and with numbers on transition when they win the ball. Given the way we play it's our worst nightmare. we can't afford to fuck about losing the ball by overplaying it today or we will concede.

Wyndam Evans " we're in such good form " oh my days there's blinkered and there's Wyndam

Just paid for the game, don't know why, my pessimistic side has fully taken over and expect a 5-0 drubbing. :(

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back