• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Cardiff City FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Swansea win

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
We are so much better than them but we really need to create more as they could easily just bosh bosh a couple of goals.

Edit. I can’t remember ever being ahead, never mind half time when the double has been on.

We were 1-0 up under Sousa, Orlandi scored straight from a corner when Williams pushed their keeper into the net. Think it was the same season as the Pratley 3-2. They equalised just before half time and Chopra scored the winner right at the end.

There’s been nothing boring about what we’ve done out there today. If they won’t press us and we’re 1-0 up we should just stand on the ball.

JackFish said:
monmouth said:
We are so much better than them but we really need to create more as they could easily just bosh bosh a couple of goals.

Edit. I can’t remember ever being ahead, never mind half time when the double has been on.

We were 1-0 up under Sousa, Orlandi scored straight from a corner when Williams pushed their keeper into the net. Think it was the same season as the Pratley 3-2. They equalised just before half time and Chopra scored the winner right at the end.

Shit, I’d blocked it out. Now youve reminded me I’m traumatised.

We need to score again.

Bluenile said:
Hate listening to the Cardiff commentators, but our one is a quarter the volume, with absolutely no atmosphere at all. Ffs Swansea, sort it out!

I think when we're away our commentators are reporting from a room in the Liberty hence the lack of atmosphere

We are wasting so much time that now we're having to rush things to avoid bookings.

We need to up the tempo and get at them. Ambling about playing at half pace is only going to end one way.

Dicky spoiled that one for me but ill take it

JoshTheJack said:
We need to stop f*****g about,putting years on me.

I agree. When we play that quick, one touch football, we look like we can rip them apart with ease, but we aren't doing enough of it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back