• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Cardiff City FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Swansea win

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing out from the back would be so much easier if our players would turn into the acres of space behind them.

We are so much better than them but we really need to create more as they could easily just bosh bosh a couple of goals.

Edit. I canā€™t remember ever being ahead, never mind half time when the double has been on.

thats a fucking superb half. controlled them off the park

hugill is a very sad excuse for a striker mind. can see why they love himm so much. flops to the floor for a freekick every time

eteb said:
hugill is a very sad excuse for a striker mind. can see why they love himm so much. flops to the floor for a freekick every time

Come on buddy, you know you have to save those comments until full time, or until Hugill is subbed off!

Great first half from us playing well, would love another goal or two to settle the nerves. They are there for the taking.

This game's far from over. I'd like to see us being more ambitious second half, trying to sit on the lead could be disastrous.
And someone tell Joe to get his knee over the ball when shooting. The one he skyed over from the edge of the area was acutely embarrassing. Come on, boyo, shake your ideas up.

Hate listening to the Cardiff commentators, but our one is a quarter the volume, with absolutely no atmosphere at all. Ffs Swansea, sort it out!

JackSomething said:
eteb said:

Come on buddy, you know you have to save those comments until full time, or until Hugill is subbed off!

Iā€™ll neutralise it. Hugill is a serious threat, we need to keep a close eye on him.

monmouth said:
JackSomething said:

Iā€™ll neutralise it. Hugill is a serious threat, we need to keep a close eye on him.

he looks like ibrahimovich out there

the straw headed fucking goblin

Could still go either way, they getting a few chances. Need to put them to the sword second half.

A text from my scum supporting mate:

ā€œI know you're winning but fuck me you're boring to watch, is it like this every week?ā€

I f*cking loves it šŸ¤£

they'll tire

we need ogbeta on at lwb as their rb is qick

FelindreJack said:
A text from my scum supporting mate:

ā€œI know you're winning but f**k me you're boring to watch, is it like this every week?ā€

I f*cking loves it šŸ¤£

what the fuck are they then

dear god the arrogance is outstanding

pass pass hoof to channel

pass pass hoof fall for a freekick

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads