• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Leicester City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leicester City?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn 1-3. Tbh, we went for it and got caught on the break, which I'm absolutely happy with.

I feel really buoyed by this performance. We've had them on the ropes for much of the game and there have been a good 3 or 4 chances where we were a skim away from a goal.

Happy, despite the loss.

3-1 down now.
The gap between centre halves was a mile wide.
I do think Duff made the wrong substitutions for this one.

No issue with today, gave them a real game and a pleasure to watch, they are a level above us plus the ref has done us.

The turning point on the game was the handball, should have been a penalty and a red card.
Totally different final 10 minutes then.

bakajack said:
The turning point on the game was the handball, should have been a penalty and a red card.
Totally different final 10 minutes then.

Yep ref done us today

Ref is a fucking cheat, nobody can say any different, Leicester are good enough without the need of the Ref to help them, which he clearly has the cheating c@@t.

8 mins to go and 2 goals down, Kukharevych still not introduced.
Tymon went down holding his hammy after 65 minutes, instead of taking him off he pushed him up into the left wing position?
I do feel that MD has gotten his subs wrong today.

bakajack said:
3-1 down now.
The gap between centre halves was a mile wide.
I do think Duff made the wrong substitutions for this one.

We were up on top and he takes off our two most influential players, unbelievable it really is :x

Pegojack said:
My stream is from Leicester. the commentator is quite even handed, but his co-commentator is some morose Irish guy, presumably an ex player, who's getting right on my bosoms. Biased c*nt.
The Leicester fans listening on the Swans radio were vitriolic about LT's biasedness, and his voice.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back