• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Silverstein

Marchamjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
I see he’s now been put in charge of transfers.

Can see why Andy Scott left then. And makes Winter an even less pointless individual (if that could be possible)

I'm sorry but Jake Silverstein who knows about as much about football as any other American with a bit of money?

Surely not. Surely?

Marchamjack said:
I see he’s now been put in charge of transfers.

Can see why Andy Scott left then. And makes Winter an even less pointless individual (if that could be possible)

Yeah he’s going to have to replace Piroe who’s going to Leicester.

Hey y'all - I'll do my best. Wouldn't mind some advice though any players you guys would like to see on the roster?

So while Winter has had his moments he does at least have experience in negotiating with chairmen / chief execs of clubs in this country.

What's the reasoning behind swapping that for an heir to an investment company?

Genuine question

Chief said:
So while Winter has had his moments he does at least have experience in negotiating with chairmen / chief execs of clubs in this country.

Genuine question

I obviously don’t know the answer, but plainly at least some part of it is that the Americans don’t trust Winter any longer to spend their money. Whether there’s something more to it than that 🤷‍♂️

Jake_Silverstein said:
Hey y'all - I'll do my best. Wouldn't mind some advice though any players you guys would like to see on the roster?

Messi…I’d take Mbappe though 👍

Marchamjack said:
Chief said:

Genuine question

I obviously don’t know the answer, but plainly at least some part of it is that the Americans don’t trust Winter any longer to spend their money. Whether there’s something more to it than that 🤷‍♂️

Yes you'd think so, but that's strange considering the last transfer window looks a decent one. Obafemi aside who could probably still come good.

Chief said:
Marchamjack said:

Yes you'd think so, but that's strange considering the last transfer window looks a decent one. Obafemi aside who could probably still come good.

Our esteemed owners have tried this transfer window lark themselves before

It didnt end well - it was the window in which we bought Clucas et al

Silverstein has been pulling the strings pretty much since he dumped some cash towards the club by way of a loan

PSumbler said:
Chief said:

Ah ffs why did you have to remind me of that. I'll be having nightmares. The negotiations with Everton over Siggy that went on and on and on. :(

This was addressed a few days ago, elsewhere.

Most definitely a 'Winter of Discontent'. It has been for quite some time. Maybe the unusually mild temperate climate of late has thrown a few, on here.

Silverstein has been so on the cards, and understandably so given our clown of a CEO.

As previously highlighted, let's hope he hones his due diligence on brand Martine, and it's outrageous demands, most especially.

Chief said:
Marchamjack said:

Really ? You're so off the pace nowadays 'chief'.

Pato is the only decent, targeted signing by this regime to date.

And even that wasn't Wunter.

Chief said:
PSumbler said:

Ah ffs why did you have to remind me of that. I'll be having nightmares. The negotiations with Everton over Siggy that went on and on and on. :(

🤣Apologies but you dont get memories like that with a Santander bank account...

AndyCole said:
Chief said:

Really ? You're so off the pace nowadays 'chief'.

Pato is the only decent, targeted signing by this regime to date.

And even that wasn't Wunter.

Oh yea Joel Piroe has been a terrible signing :lol:

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back