• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

Was it the same bloke who got cleared out, for both the Irish and Scottish red card?

Conversation before next game: Boys can we just win without me having to get my brain scrambled?

JustJack said:
Was it the same bloke who got cleared out, for both the Irish and Scottish red card?

Conversation before next game: Boys can we just win without me having to get my brain scrambled?

And Alun Wynn will be saying to him
"Just hold still a minute, lovely boy, while I paint this target on your face...."

JustJack said:

No, it was the other prop, this week it was wyn jones last week it was tomos francis.

Fingers crossed Ireland beat France today. We’ll be the only unbeaten team then. Should be a good game, but the French are likely to come out on top.

The final match of the tournament France v Wales at 8pm could be a massive game.

MrSwerve said:
Fingers crossed Ireland beat France today. We’ll be the only unbeaten team then. Should be a good game, but the French are likely to come out on top.

The final match of the tournament France v Wales at 8pm could be a massive game.

France are the best team in the tournament by a fair way. If they turn up that is, and there’s always that ‘if’ with them, they will spank the paddies, and mangle us. Long before that, we won’t get anywhere near the Tarquins in two weeks if we don’t play about ten times better. AWJ seems very angry. Doesn’t seem a relaxed camp at all. Something is not right there.

Look at England's passing game
It is shocking how many chances they waste by not being able to pass directly to one another whilst under no real pressure.
Daly was guilty of it yesterday as was a few others.
Basic catching as well. Farrell is looking shaky, knocking on and missing goal kicks.
The Italians made sure to run at him from his conversions and it rattled him.
The new hooker Cowan - Dickie is class and Slade is a danger.
Many of the pack aren't playing well. Plus that Genge looks like a walking yellow/red.
Amazed he's deemed composed enough by Eddie to play at this level he looks out of his depth.

Keep the ball away from May and Watson and we have nothing to fear.

France have finally woken up. They've been atrocious for 28 minutes then score a great try..

MrSwerve said:

After yesterday's result the bookies were offering 13/2 on Wales to win the Championship.

With a lot more luck this last match could be for the Championship, so I thought effectively they're offering 13/2 for Wales to beat France - so I fell for it. 👍

France had a tougher test today. Ireland have no replacement for Sexton. Billy Burns and Byrne just aren't in the same class.

dickythorpe said:
France had a tougher test today. Ireland have no replacement for Sexton. Billy Burns and Byrne just aren't in the same class.

With Ireland looking for a match winning penalty, Shaun Edwards was all over that French defence in the last few minutes, .

As strange as it seems to say it, I think we're a pair of good half backs away from being a very good team. Sheedy may well be the answer at 10, but with 1/2p probably out after his bang to the head we need a reliable kicker. Hardy seemed to slow attacks down when he came on, and Gareth Davies is far from his best.

The front 5 more than held their own at scrum time against an Irish pack who smashed the French scrum, even before O'Mahoney's brain fart, and they went well again against the sweaty socks. Kudos to Wyn Jones who's been bloody outstanding. Line out was vastly improved on Saturday, and with Navidi probably back for the Sais the back row has a good balance to it. If they're all fit / off the naughty step, JBR Williams, North, Adams, LVZ and Liam Williams is a frighteningly good back five.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back