• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Cooper on verge of Swansea exit

Chief said:
Struggling to fathom this (in the event of the rumours being true). Has Cooper realised he'd rather get out before his stock lowers after his failure to get the Fulham/Palace jobs? Mutual consent so assume he'll get some pay off but not a lot? There's no obvious currently vacant jobs out there - unless he thinks releasing himself from his contract & compo will cause other clubs to act?

From the clubs viewpoint it's a weird one too, we'll have to pay him out now. Although if the club think his heart isn't in it, it maybe a small price to pay following the failure to get compo for him.

But then again we've recently signed players that supposedly he's had a say in signing and even signed Margetsons son who'd surely leave too?

I'm just baffled by it.
Why would have to pay him out if he is not honouring the rest of his contract?

At this point in times there is no way we pay him off, he will have to buy himself out of his contract.

thefranchise said:
At this point in times there is no way we pay him off, he will have to buy himself out of his contract.

He’s more than likely lowest paid manager in Championship, or there or thereabouts. Paying off would be relatively easy imo.

Risc said:
thefranchise said:

He’s more than likely lowest paid manager in Championship, or there or thereabouts. Paying off would be relatively easy imo.

You yell him 93. :lol:

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Tired of all this cock teasing now.. Cooper just leave is it.

:lol: :lol: Or at least lets confirm we're lumbered with the useless lump of shite and then I'll get behind him until he proves he's learned fuck all...again.

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc said:

Haha I know. Whoever 93 is must be a very bright young man. I’m not allowed to respond to the accusation over there so if anyone has seen us both in same room could you please let it be known.

Anyway, what’s been happening over here I’ve put my toys back in now. Cooper gone yet?

Risc said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Haha I know. Whoever 93 is must be a very bright young man. I’m not allowed to respond to the accusation over there so if anyone has seen us both in same room could you please let it be known.

Anyway, what’s been happening over here I’ve put my toys back in now. Cooper gone yet?

Seems not. Yet anyway. Who knows. Good to see you back. 👍

If this was happening, is it safe to assume we could see some movement today?

Risc said:

Hopefully get some clarity today/tomorrow, if he’s leaving surely they have someone ready to come in?

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Hopefully get some clarity today/tomorrow, if he’s leaving surely they have someone ready to come in?

Tony Pulis you saw it here first. 🤬

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Tosh Jnr.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back