• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

What's Benda up to these days 🤣🤣
He's playing Domino's at his local Labour Club on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, apparently and dog walking during the day.
Don't take that as gospel mind, just a rumour I heard 😁

Competition for his place, keep him on his toes or we could even push him further forward on the right flank,
Key has had quite regular fitness issues, don't know if he's always had issues or if its a new thing since being here new training methods etc who knows!

Not bad as far as a few Youtube moments can show

We need the Midfield sorted ASAP and a CH and another Striker, before any other player for a position we probably don't need!
A midfield of Grimes and Fulton keeps me awake at nights!:ROFLMAO:

Key has had quite regular fitness issues, don't know if he's always had issues or if its a new thing since being here new training methods etc who knows!
I'm hoping last season he was just unlucky. We do seemed to have developed a habit of signing players who pick up niggling injuries that seem to keep them out of the team for long periods of time.

Does make you wonder about what they do as part of their conditioning.

Norwich, QPR & Wigan are latest clubs to be linked with Sidibeh.
May not end up here (unlikely) but definitely looks like he's off somewhere.

Bit odd, but Luke seemed to confirm that we are at least interested in Max Johnston in the presser. Unsure why we want him on loan, but there must be a plan somewhere

Liam Walsh has been training with Luton for a few weeks and it's close to decision time.
Good.luck to him

More bullshit about transfers. How many times has Coleman come out and stated that transfer plans are already underway each time a window closes.

I wish they would just shut up and admit the fact we have little ambition to be anything from a mid table championship club that looks over its shoulder each season with one eye on relegation.

We hear the same thing every window, we need to be prepared and ready to move, but it never happens and here we are again with Williams saying the same stuff we hear all the time and we’ll have Coleman in the next forum saying how difficult it is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back