• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Why don’t they change it now.
Why don’t the PL/EFL do something different,even if they stand there for five seconds with their hands on their heads at least then nobody can associate it with the BLM even though many teams have said they aren’t kneeling for the BLM but in support of anti racism.
Hands on heads at start of game,someone boos in crii ok we meaning they’re an out and out racist no excuses.

I’m not advocating hands on heads I’m just saying take the lead and do something different before the season starts.

JackBaston said:
Fans will boo regardless, peoples true natures come out after a few pints

Well if they then boo after changing it and saying they’re doing it to support anti racism it proves the people booing are racists.

Darran said:
JackBaston said:
Fans will boo regardless, peoples true natures come out after a few pints

Well if they then boo after changing it and saying they’re doing it to support anti racism it proves the people booing are racists.

Dont need proof fans are racists or idiots
Wasnt it West brom 10 years ago ish that booed our 1 min silence over the death of miners

JackBaston said:
Darran said:

Wasnt it West brom 10 years ago ish that booed our 1 min silence over the death of miners

Well I think it’s a good Idea. 🤣

Darran said:
JackBaston said:

Well I think it’s a good Idea. 🤣

Aha, well as long as they dont slap their heads im open to it, but Id be surprised at a different outcome

Darren I agree with you. I am against taking the knee because of its BLM history in USA but will gladly applaud a different gesture against racism.👍

Mad_Mike said:
Darren I agree with you. I am against taking the knee because of its BLM history in USA but will gladly applaud a different gesture against racism.👍

What about the BLM movement in America are you against?

Darran said:
Why don’t the PL/EFL do something different,even if they stand there for five seconds with their hands on their heads at least then nobody can associate it with the BLM even though many teams have said they aren’t kneeling for the BLM but in support of anti racism.
Hands on heads at start of game,someone boos in crii ok we meaning they’re an out and out racist no excuses.

I’m not advocating hands on heads I’m just saying take the lead and do something different before the season starts.

Yeah, it would be interesting if they tweaked the gesture and made it absolutely clear that it’s a protest against racism and all forms of discrimination. Then nobody, except racists, could have any complaints. Shouldn’t have to though.

It is a Marxist lead organisation.
It campaigns for defunding the police.
Its leaders include militant feminists and transgender 'women'
Research the Internet.
Take a look at Portland Oregon.
The ultimate aim is not to support black people but to destabilise democracy.

Mad_Mike said:
Its leaders include militant feminists and transgender 'women'

You oppose an organisation because it's led by transgender women?

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Yeah, it would be interesting if they tweaked the gesture and made it absolutely clear that it’s a protest against racism and all forms of discrimination. Then nobody, except racists, could have any complaints. Shouldn’t have to though.

Of course it would and anyone disagreeing with it would be an undeniable racist.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Of course it would and anyone disagreeing with it would be an undeniable racist.

Dimi, Bastardoo and the rest would still write 30 pages why they weren’t.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back