• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Forest Win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Well it's a great day for the Cooper bitches... Go support forest you loafs

Why can’t you accept the criticism of Russell and admiration for what Cooper has done with us and then Forest? He’s quality lad.

You moaning about us moaners every single match is just as annoying.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s almost as if there’s a reason why most other teams play with centre backs.

That fifth goal sums it up. Downes weak. Latibeaudiere out of position and weak. Fisher hesitates as he doesn’t want to get hurt.

Is every centre back at the club injured? Bennet is hopeless but at least he is a sort of central defender. What about that bloke we have on loan?

The selections are just baffling. As is the formation.

We have very few players that look like they are at this standard though. The ones we do have will be sold.

This is the first question he should be asked. That 'defence' was always going to be laughed at by any decent team. We saw it in the second half on Tuesday if there was any doubt. Plus, to top it off, they are hung out to dry by the formation. We would have lost anyway, because life is more important than lunch, but that was utter suicide from selection to tactics to performance. Very very poor.

Hard to see how we get the players to make it better really, as we are stuck with a garbage goalkeeper and all of today's back 3 and Martins insistence on playing like that (he really rates Manning in that position).

It's a big big task over the summer to stay competitive.

Roger said:

Why can’t you accept the criticism of Russell and admiration for what Cooper has done with us and then Forest? He’s quality lad.

I know you were madly in love with him but he left you, why?

https://twitter.com/johnvanzweden/status/1520426756192313352

51BaNpy-WpL.jpg

2 stats that should be frightening to all swans fans
70% possession 5-1 defeat and its not a one off. And still passing the ball around slowly when 5-1 down, at least have a go.

monmouth said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s almost as if there’s a reason why most other teams play with centre backs.

That fifth goal sums it up. Downes weak. Latibeaudiere out of position and weak. Fisher hesitates as he doesn’t want to get hurt.

Is every centre back at the club injured? Bennet is hopeless but at least he is a sort of central defender. What about that bloke we have on loan?

The selections are just baffling. As is the formation.

We have very few players that look like they are at this standard though. The ones we do have will be sold.

This is the first question he should be asked. That 'defence' was always going to be laughed at by any decent team. We saw it in the second half on Tuesday if there was any doubt. Plus, to top it off, they are hung out to dry by the formation. We would have lost anyway, because life is more important than lunch, but that was utter suicide from selection to tactics to performance. Very very poor.

Hard to see how we get the players to make it better really, as we are stuck with a garbage goalkeeper and all of today's back 3 and Martins insistence on playing like that (he really rates Manning in that position).

I honestly don’t know where we turn.

The formation won’t work unless we have a number of new signings. To fund those we need to get rid of our best player, possibly two, at which point we are back to square one.

And it’s the playing everyone out of position bit I just don’t get. We bought a left wing back in January and haven’t seen him apart from a few minutes in, what, two games? We are wasting Wolf there as he’s genuinely a nice player. And why start that kid today?

More than anything it’s the bollox. All week (since Wednesday at least) we’ve heard about putting on a show for the traveling fans. And that was as bad a show as I’ve seen at this level. We were completely, utterly, comprehensively outplayed. By a team that has Surridge up front. I mean, they have nice players but they’re hardly Man City.

This week I’ve been angry for the first time in ages. The capitulation against Bournemouth and now today. We have a bunch of people involved that just don’t seem to particularly care as long as their numbers are good.

Roger said:

Forest had the players already, Swan's didn't we lost our better players to cut wage bill and had to rebuild and spend less in doing so, he didn't fancy the job knowing that and scuttled off, after tring to hold the club to ransom. True Story.

Im not happy we lost. Im certainly not happy with how we lost. I am ,however, happy for Cooper. Suck it biatches.

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:

The formation won’t work unless we have a number of new signings. To fund those we need to get rid of our best player, possibly two, at which point we are back to square one.

And it’s the playing everyone out of position bit I just don’t get. We bought a left wing back in January and haven’t seen him apart from a few minutes in, what, two games? We are wasting Wolf there as he’s genuinely a nice player. And why start that kid today?

More than anything it’s the bollox. All week (since Wednesday at least) we’ve heard about putting on a show for the traveling fans. And that was as bad a show as I’ve seen at this level. We were completely, utterly, comprehensively outplayed. By a team that has Surridge up front. I mean, they have nice players but they’re hardly Man City.

This week I’ve been angry for the first time in ages. The capitulation against Bournemouth and now today. We have a bunch of people involved that just don’t seem to particularly care as long as their numbers are good.

Hope I'm wrong but I think it'll be worse next season as we'll struggle to replace the goals we'll lose in the summer.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Hope I'm wrong but I think it'll be worse next season as we'll struggle to replace the goals we'll lose in the summer.

This is the big worry.

Roger said:
JackSomething said:
Only posts when we're losing, like clockwork. Whatever makes you happy I suppose, I don't kink shame.

I post every weekend. And when some of you get the silly posts out because we win the odd match I tell you not to get carried away.

This team, manager and owners HAVE TO GO.

And now it’s 4-1, f**k this don’t know why I waste my afternoons on this shut

Feel free to find examples of me getting carried away.

I think you'll find that if we get rid of 'this team, manager and owners', then we kind of won't have a football club anymore...

Londonlisa2001 said:

It will be a real indication of intent won’t it whether we lose Piroe and Obafemi.

And who will we get instead? Don’t forget that it was Cooper who identified both of them, not Martin.

Londonlisa2001 said:
And who will we get instead? Don’t forget that it was Cooper who identified both of them, not Martin.

Do we have proof of that or is that something that's been repeated enough by 'in the know types' that it's become accepted as fact?

Nottingham Forest boss Steve Cooper told BBC Radio Wales:

"I thought we were excellent today, the game plan came off perfectly.

"We were very happy for Swansea to have the ball, we wanted to control the game without the ball, which we did brilliantly.

"5-1 is obviously a great result, but to be honest it could have been more, it should have been 5-1 at half-time.

"We know Swansea have a lot of the ball, but also knew they also concede a hell of a lot of chances and a hell of a lot of goals."

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back