• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still a fraud cooper, but get another f*cking goal!

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
monmouth said:
With the fraud at the helm and no dosh, we will be in the cart good and proper. Still all the praise lavished on the fraud may fool a few bookies I suppose.

Still, cmon fraud get your luck going. Two goals in a minute, sharpish.

Was that deliberate on Ayew then?

Many know how much I despise Garry Monk and thought he did poorly when in charge.

Garry Monk is a far more talented manager than Steve Cooper. At least Monk's decisions and tactics were logical.

This is just hopeless.

Fraud is the perfect word to describe him. Winning a tournament with arguably the most talented group of U17 players in the world does not warrant the level of protection he's getting from pundits and even much of our supporters.
Why dont you take your head for a shite, Brentford are the better footballing side and players have made some errors. Cooper can stay unless you can magic up someone who can get a team to play offs with no budget, Arsewipe 2-3 now f off.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Many know how much I despise Garry Monk and thought he did poorly when in charge.

Garry Monk is a far more talented manager than Steve Cooper. At least Monk's decisions and tactics were logical.

This is just hopeless.

Fraud is the perfect word to describe him. Winning a tournament with arguably the most talented group of U17 players in the world does not warrant the level of protection he's getting from pundits and even much of our supporters.
Why dont you take your head for a shite, Brentford are the better footballing side and players have made some errors. Cooper can stay unless you can magic up someone who can get a team to play offs with no budget, Arsewipe 2-3 now f off.

No budget? The best paid player in the league is wearing a Swansea City shirt.

Rossswans said:
Some of these Brentford players are going to get nicked by the big boys soon. I think they try one season at Brentford and then they’ll be off. Watkins in particular

Moyes after two of their forwards apparently.

Have we got within 30 yards of their goal this half?

How long is he going to leave it like this until he tries something else?

It bafffles me that Swansea City supporters want to see this man coach our team for another season.

I'm going for a lie down now. In a darkened room. It's been a strange day. Now I'm agreeing with dwighty.
I was happy when we got Cooper, as I was with Potter, but he never seems to change anything. We'll probably bring on Cullen in the 92nd minute.

(Has a bet to go through at 33's)

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s interest in their goalie soon as well.

Grimes hae been dreadful all game. He deserves a smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back