• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Reading FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
legoman said:
Why is this forum so quiet? Have folks stayed on the old fans network one?

I think the thread is a bit quite because a lot of people are a bit disappointed the way this season has panned out.
Wierd when you think that we are still in with a chance of a playoff spot going into the last game...

Swans, Cardiff and Forest all win tonight in my opinion unfortunately 😕

Well yes, but surely tonight is about as exciting as it gets with all the possible permutations.

It's not just this board though, the Football and Non Football boards don't seem to have much traffic.

Well i never thought we were in with a small shout at this stage although stated i hoped we would gey to play offs for the youngsters to gain experience. The players can take a good look at themselves and some of them need to have long think. As for our manager i hope he has also gained valuable insight and gets given the backing required to move us forward, we nearly have a spine Rodon Cabango Grimes Fulton and Byers add a DM and a few of our youngsters and we will be heading the right way.

Cardiff are in a slightly odd position knowing they only have a draw, could work against them....or they could win 3-0 : )

Lads we are nowhere ready to go up and i hate to say this but we need another year to bring through more youngsters to stand a chance of staying up. But the play offs are a good place to lose so come on you JACKS or HULL.

From a purely football perspective you‘re absolutely right. Given the fallout from Corona though, the higher up the pyramid we are the better. Just think. We may even get to see our wonderful owners again! :D

KrunchyKarrot said:
Well i never thought we were in with a small shout at this stage although stated i hoped we would gey to play offs for the youngsters to gain experience. The players can take a good look at themselves and some of them need to have long think. As for our manager i hope he has also gained valuable insight and gets given the backing required to move us forward, we nearly have a spine Rodon Cabango Grimes Fulton and Byers add a DM and a few of our youngsters and we will be heading the right way.

Which players?
They have all, bar Cabango who has come in quite late, regressed under Cooper.
We have a talented squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back