• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Reading FC v Swansea City FC EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Life moves slowly. Boris getting hoofed cos he’s a lying cont, trump getting what’s coming cos he’s a terrorist.

I’m not suggesting for a second that russ is any of these things but it’s all a very slow inevitable sh”t show to being found out that takes fu@&ing ages. He is an imposter. He knows it.

All you good people keep keeping on. He will be gone.

The insanity of this division is perfectly demonstrated by the fact that, despite how appalling Reading were this evening, that win puts them level on points with Norwich and Millwall who are actually in the playoff places????!!!!

karnataka said:
The insanity of this division is perfectly demonstrated by the fact that, despite how appalling Reading were this evening, that win puts them level on points with Norwich and Millwall who are actually in the playoff places????!!!!

The league is so batshit crazy that Norwich are in the playoffs but are closer in points to the relegation zone than they are to the top 2. And we’re 16th but somehow only three points off the top six.

We lost 2-1 away to a team who are at our level. Seems about right.

Glyn1 said:
We lost 2-1 away to a team who are at our level. Seems about right.

Did you watch the game Gwyn?
Have you watched the last 8 games that we have failed to win any?
Have you witnessed our calamitous defending for all of Russell Martin's reign?
Have you picked up on the fact that most of Russell Martins acquisitions haven't yet "come off"?
Have you picked up on the number of times Russ has blamed everyone else bar the kit man for every mistake after mistake?
Have you Gwyn? Have you...

Who is Gwyn?
I'm actually enjoying this season because it's mental.

karnataka said:
That's clearly what he's been coached to do when we're in the opponent's box.

I wish they'd coach Piroe to stick it in first time instead. He's on the pitch more.

Reading are definitely our level. Have been a long time. I was hoping for a draw. Nearly got what we deserved. I don't mind this season. A few teams are better than us but not many.

We would have won by 5 goals if that impostor Sorinola wasn't Martin's lovechild.

Not seen it mentioned anywhere what happened in the Swans supporters end as the game was stopped and medics went to the away end.

Fbreath said:
Not seen it mentioned anywhere what happened in the Swans supporters end as the game was stopped and medics went to the away end.

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/23216464.swansea-boss-issues-update-fan-taken-unwell-reading-fc-match/

PSumbler said:
https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/23216464.swansea-boss-issues-update-fan-taken-unwell-reading-fc-match/

Thanks for the update.
It seemed to take a while before help arrived.
I would add that the medics on the scene gave the thumbs up which triggered the game to restart. They could have waiting until the supporter had been stretchered out though.
Glad they are ok. Quite a shock when it happens fairly close to you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back