• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Reading FC v Swansea City FC EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
No fistpumps for the east stand today then

The only thing more depressing than watching that would be to have turned up to the Liberty expecting to watch it.

Londonlisa2001 said:
I’d be amazed if Norwich have any interest whatsoever.

I'm hoping that he's given Delia some free meals at a vegan restaurant and they therefore have a soft spot for him. They may bizarrely think he could do better with a better squad.

He's done here. Finished. End.

A4Jack said:
Should be gone tonight

Ask Norwich if they want him for free if not pay him up.

Norwich will absolutely not be employing Russell Martin, bookmark away if you want :lol:

JustJack said:
We were here in September though, he goes right to the edge and then pulls 2 or 3 wins out of the bag.

Some tough games coming up.

Keep him, sack him, I don’t fucking care anymore. The root of the problem lays deeper than manager and players unfortunately.

Cooperman said:
Not forgetting the fact that players who don’t stick to his system invariably find themselves frozen out. A different manager could get a better tune out of this squad.

This.

FelindreJack said:
Keep him, sack him, I don’t f*****g care anymore. The root of the problem lays deeper than manager and players unfortunately.

It always has, it's been downhill since they got here

Like jacksomething said earlier, we've seen it all before, nothing is going to change. I give up. I cant be arsed.

Jack2jack said:
Like jacksomething said earlier, we've seen it all before, nothing is going to change. I give up. I cant be arsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4JG_mBXBSo

So, it's 3 games since we resumed after the well needed break to recharge our batteries and we've got, ummm, 1 more point and conceded 6 goals.

karnataka said:
So, it's 3 games since we resumed after the well needed break to recharge our batteries and we've got, ummm, 1 more point and conceded 6 goals.

Our possession stats for the three games must be fucking amazing though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back