• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Trampie said:
Oh that is being a bit harsh on Tummer there AceJack.

Why is it? He’s enthusiastically supporting Trumps efforts to subvert American democracy. The snowflake can’t deal with the election loss so now he’s decided it’s authoritarianism for him. Doesn’t show up on here because he’s too busy hiding in his Fox News, fake reality safe space selling his fellow countrymen out.

AceJack said:
Trampie said:
Oh that is being a bit harsh on Tummer there AceJack.

Why is it? He’s enthusiastically supporting Trumps efforts to subvert American democracy. The snowflake can’t deal with the election loss so now he’s decided it’s authoritarianism for him. Doesn’t show up on here because he’s too busy hiding in his Fox News, fake reality safe space selling his fellow countrymen out.

I just had a quick scroll through his Twitter. Oh my.

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:

I just had a quick scroll through his Twitter. Oh my.

Yeah he’s gone in head first. Trump won apparently everyone says, and the libs are the real fascists and racists for not conceding the election.

I'm sure he once said that his sister was a journalist. If it is this one, I bet family gatherings at Chez Tumulty are fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Tumulty

Let’s not lose sight of what’s happening in the USA at the moment. It’s an attempted coup. An attempt to overturn the result of a democratic election. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s straight out of the authoritarian playbook as has most of Trump’s presidency.

https://twitter.com/TheAlienResists/status/1329553187246772227 :D

exiledclaseboy said:
Let’s not lose sight of what’s happening in the USA at the moment. It’s an attempted coup. An attempt to overturn the result of a democratic election. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s straight out of the authoritarian playbook as has most of Trump’s presidency.

Lady liberty is lucky they are so incompetent. The Republicans are going to learn an awful lesson from all this. The Republicans now know they can attempt to overthrow the democratic process and not only will they not be punished for it, but their base will thank them and cheer them on while they do it. The GOP are now openly the party of authoritarianism and they will get worse.

exiledclaseboy said:

Can you imagine the reaction if Clinton and Obama had tried to do the same after the last election? An election in which outside meddling was actually proven (although I don't believe that meddling alone was responsible for the result)?

The same people who are supporting Trump's attempts to subvert their own democracy would have been demanding that everyone grab their guns and take to the streets to protect their country. I have no doubt Tummer would be leading the charge.

Strange how it's only liberals and the left who have no morals hey?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329760015314464770

I think Biden is keeping his powder dry until the Electoral College has done its thing. But once he is confirmed POTUS, he needs to come down on this bunch of arseh*les like a ton of bricks.
He should be talking jail time. They must have broken electoral laws, or tried to solicit others to break them.
And Giuliani should be arrested for bringing hairdressing into disrepute.

Pegojack said:
I think Biden is keeping his powder dry until the Electoral College has done its thing. But once he is confirmed POTUS, he needs to come down on this bunch of arseh*les like a ton of bricks.
He should be talking jail time. They must have broken electoral laws, or tried to solicit others to break them.
And Giuliani should be arrested for bringing hairdressing into disrepute.

Well, Cyrus Vance Jr (I remember his dad) is lining up prosecutions of Don and the rest of the klan in NY. The E. Jean Carroll sexual assault allegation will also come to court once/if he is out. He was trying to use the state (DoJ) to fight the case, but now has to stump up himself.

These are just the start.

It's not him and his klan that's the real problem though prof, assuming he gets marched out. It is the idiots like Tummer that will believe anything that suits them and the next iteration or two of a cleverer Trump. As Ace said, they are all learning fast how to implement a single party state, by controlling all the so called levers of democracy. I fear for us too, as we always follow slavishly what they do, and we already have our own undemocratic turds breaking international laws, having no morals, no shame, lying and corruptly awarding billions to their mates.

It's all pretty bleak. I doubt Biden will hold this tidal wave back, and a talented, black, woman in the oval office would accelerate the anger of the authoritarian herd.

monmouth said:
It's not him and his klan that's the real problem though prof, assuming he gets marched out. It is the idiots like Tummer that will believe anything that suits them and the next iteration or two of a cleverer Trump. As Ace said, they are all learning fast how to implement a single party state, by controlling all the so called levers of democracy. I fear for us too, as we always follow slavishly what they do, and we already have our own undemocratic turds breaking international laws, having no morals, no shame, lying and corruptly awarding billions to their mates.

It's all pretty bleak. I doubt Biden will hold this tidal wave back, and a talented, black, woman in the oval office would accelerate the anger of the authoritarian herd.

Bang on. Anyone who doubts the dangers to democracy just needs to look at the history of the Weimar Republic. Frightening tbh.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back