• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine passports.

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
The idea has been dropped in England because too many Tory MPs had a tantrum about it. Will go ahead in Scotland and probably Wales. If my experience on Friday is anything to go by they’ll be a waste of time anyway. Went to the O2 Academy in Birmingham and the venue claimed that proof of a negative lateral flow test or two vaccinations was a condition of entry. No proof, no admittance. So being the dutiful citizen that I am and not wanting to miss out on my first gig in nearly two years I took both just in case. Except that nobody checked anyway so the whole thing was a waste of time.

Can you imagine the gnashing of gums if Drakers brings it in.

Mr123 will be incandescent with rage :lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

It’ll also confuse the dimwits who claim he just does what England does only two weeks later. Despite that clearly not being in any way accurate.

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

It’ll also confuse the dimwits who claim he just does what England does only two weeks later. Despite that clearly not being in any way accurate.

Yeah but have you watched the video, or something.

exiledclaseboy said:
The idea has been dropped in England because too many Tory MPs had a tantrum about it. Will go ahead in Scotland and probably Wales. If my experience on Friday is anything to go by they’ll be a waste of time anyway. Went to the O2 Academy in Birmingham and the venue claimed that proof of a negative lateral flow test or two vaccinations was a condition of entry. No proof, no admittance. So being the dutiful citizen that I am and not wanting to miss out on my first gig in nearly two years I took both just in case. Except that nobody checked anyway so the whole thing was a waste of time.

To see who?

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

To see who?

Black Stone Cherry.

I tend to agree with Mr. C. I get a little frustrated by following testing rules (to the letter of the law in some cases) only to find that the system is not sufficiently joined up well enough to connect my details and data.

There are also sound bites concerning the scrapping of mandatory PCR tests that form the day 2 / day 8 testing regime upon arrival back in the country from green and amber list nations. This represents another step in the right direction.

They asked for proof of a negative test for the Singleton Park gig last weekend and they did check on the gate.

Having said that you just have to lie about the result and the government texts and emails you as proof that you’re negative.

J_B said:
They asked for proof of a negative test for the Singleton Park gig last weekend and they did check on the gate.

Having said that you just have to lie about the result and the government texts and emails you as proof that you’re negative.

Yeah it’s not exactly foolproof but it’s something I suppose. Although why someone would test positive, lie about it and then go somewhere where they know they’re very likely to infect possibly many others is behind my comprehension.

exiledclaseboy said:
J_B said:

Yeah it’s not exactly foolproof but it’s something I suppose. Although why someone would test positive, lie about it and then go somewhere where they know they’re very likely to infect possibly many others is behind my comprehension.

Yeah, I agree. More likely not to bother taking the test at all and lie about a negative result.

Neath_Jack said:

He won't, by the look it was all just a ploy to get the hesitant kids vaxxed. Pretty horrid tactic, if you ask me.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

He won't, by the look it was all just a ploy to get the hesitant kids vaxxed. Pretty horrid tactic, if you ask me.

You need to grow up.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

You need to grow up.

Why? It's the truth, they announced that vaccine passports would be implemented towards the end of September, and I would imagine many hesitant kids went and got the jab, when they may not have, and half way through September, they announce they are not doing it, disgusting and should serve prison time for an act like that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back