• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 League Cup: The Official Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City Match Thread

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
B1-FB3562-3666-4-F41-8-ADF-1752-C6310-EE5.jpg

A381-C978-96-C6-4225-AC84-4228-F671-FE63.jpg

FA595416-5684-467-C-9-FF8-5-F45-C847309-D.jpg

7-D529-A56-A1-DF-4-DF2-9-FB3-82-A96-FAA1-B89.jpg

6-D10-D1-D0-7-CF2-438-D-9-FD1-9056-C537-A654.jpg

77-E5-E917-CE73-4-A93-BDF3-422545-D9-BECB.jpg

EA7-A846-C-D331-4539-8-B48-DC445-B4-D4-EFA.jpg

7543-B637-5965-4533-B676-6-EAF627-DA6-C4.jpg

260-DB180-E4-BB-47-B2-A6-B7-EF310-AC5-D799.jpg

8-D985-DEF-801-E-48-A3-B9-AF-2-E7-A54-DD60-D4.jpg

Worth noting that there’s no subsidised train travel to this game as it’s not a league match

Considering some of the squad omissions yesterday I very much expect that we will see Benda, Bidwell, Cabango and Whittaker starting for this one. Brighton are flying high with 4 wins in 5 in the premier league and will be full of confidence so I expect this will be a very tough day at the office. Main thing for me is to see a marked improvement in our defensive display after yesterdays first half horror show.

------------------ Benda ------------------
--- Williams -- Bennett -- Cabango ---
Naughton ------ Downes ------ Bidwell
--------- Fulton ---------- Ntcham ------
--------- Piroe ------------ Whittaker ---

That is how I would like us to line up however I expect we will likely see Cullen instead of Piroe or Ntcham to keep them fresh for the weekend.

bakajack said:
Considering some of the squad omissions yesterday I very much expect that we will see Benda, Bidwell, Cabango and Whittaker starting for this one. Brighton are flying high with 4 wins in 5 in the premier league and will be full of confidence so I expect this will be a very tough day at the office. Main thing for me is to see a marked improvement in our defensive display after yesterdays first half horror show.

------------------ Benda ------------------
--- Williams -- Bennett -- Cabango ---
Naughton ------ Downes ------ Bidwell
--------- Fulton ---------- Ntcham ------
--------- Piroe ------------ Whittaker ---

That is how I would like us to line up however I expect we will likely see Cullen instead of Piroe or Ntcham to keep them fresh for the weekend.

I think he’ll probably play Latibeaudiere at RWB instead of Naughton.

Blackpooljack said:
airedale said:
Anyone know if it will be on the telly somewhere?
not according to the guys at swanstv

https://carabaocup.live

Never used it before but I think it'll be shown on this for a tenner.

For those going to the match, there will be spot checks on proof of vaccination or negative flow test, and you’re expected to carry photographic ID

Pontyjack said:
For those going to the match, there will be spot checks on proof of vaccination or negative flow test, and you’re expected to carry photographic ID

Crazy we are made aware of this 2 days before the game. Should have been informed when buying tickets. Hopefully all can still attend

—— club email ——

On Wednesday evening the Swans get set to take on Brighton & Hove Albion at the Amex Stadium.

Thank you for your support this week and purchasing tickets for the match.

Ahead of Wednesday’s Carabao Cup third round tie at the Amex Stadium, Swansea City would like to make supporters aware of the following communication from Brighton:

Brighton & Hove Albion request, as a condition of entry, that all supporters are able to show their COVID-19 status if spot-checked on arrival.

We fully appreciate that this will please as many fans, who wish to come to the stadium with the added confidence that this process provides, as it does frustrate others who prefer the minimum number of restrictions to enter the stadium.

However, these measures are designed to help keep fans and staff as safe as possible and stadiums at full capacity.

These spot checks will help to ensure that all supporters and staff can be prepared for any change to mandatory entry requirements should they occur in the comings weeks. It is important to remember that these measures can be requested with as little as seven days’ notice.

All match, season and away ticket holders aged 18 and over will need to be able to produce an NHS COVID pass or an NHS digital pass of a negative lateral flow test alongside photographic ID on request.

You should also continue to ensure that you follow government guidelines and you should not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).

We would urge everyone to continue to use their common sense to protect themselves and also fellow supporters and our staff from COVID-19.

We recommend you maintain social distancing where you are able to do so and to wear a face mask in confined areas in and around the stadium, not least because the person in front of you, or to your side, may be more vulnerable.

We have had feedback from many fans concerned about travelling to and from the match by public transport, and it is clear that they would feel much more confident if supporters using trains and buses – including the park-and-ride buses – wore masks for their safety while travelling.

How to access the NHS COVID Pass in Wales

You can access the NHS COVID Pass via the NHS website (nhs.uk). This will allow you to produce a COVID pass using a smart phone, a computer or laptop.

To access the service, you’ll need to register for an NHS login. You will need to upload a photo of your ID (passport, full UK driving licence, full European driving licence).

If you live in Wales, you cannot get it via the NHS app as this is only valid in England.

If you do not have photographic ID you will need to request a paper NHS COVID certificate.

Your NHS COVID Pass includes a barcode. The expiry date refers to the barcode and will update automatically. It does not apply to your vaccination status.

If you are registered with a GP in England

If you live in Wales but are registered with a GP in England you may need to access the NHS App system for England.

We've put together some helpful links regarding your trip below, including travel & parking information, visiting guides and more.

Stay safe & enjoy!

Geoff said:
Blackpooljack said:
not according to the guys at swanstv

OK ta. When I open the link however, it says that the fixtures cost £10 Sterling, and there’s a bit lower down which should show upcoming fixtures, but says ‘sorry not available in your country’?

airedale said:
Geoff said:

OK ta. When I open the link however, it says that the fixtures cost £10 Sterling, and there’s a bit lower down which should show upcoming fixtures, but says ‘sorry not available in your country’?

Which makes no sense because when you look at the territory info it says

“Carabao Cup live streaming is available non-televised games in UK and Ireland only.”

I’ll have a look through the vpn and see if it’s any different.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back