• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 League Cup: The Official Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City Match Thread

Pontyjack said:
For those going to the match, there will be spot checks on proof of vaccination or negative flow test, and you’re expected to carry photographic ID

Achtung Achtung.... Show me zee papers!!

Voot Select in India are showing our match live tonight.

airedale said:
Anyone know if it will be on the telly somewhere?

Being shown in China apparently but not here........if theres anyone who can sauce....?

Swansea City: Steven Benda, Ben Cabango, Brandon Cooper, Rhys Williams, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton (capt), Korey Smith, Liam Walsh, Jake Bidwell, Liam Cullen, Morgan Whittaker.

Subs: Lewis Webb, Tivonge Rushesa, Ethan Laird, Ryan Manning, Flynn Downes, Yan Dhanda, Joel Piroe.

What an awful team. We are going to get pasted.
Travelled 5 hours here, then the walk from the car park.
Hope I am wrong

STID2017 said:
Hope I am wrong

Last time I was there we were smashed and The Horn proved he would never be a PL defender, so I know the feeling. Then again was there when we won league 1 so chin up. I have a feeling it might go better than we expect. Which is not to say you’ll be happy mate obviously.

No Hamer then? Maybe he did tell the fans to F Off after all?

Weak team, but a lot of positives regardless of the result.
More game time for Walsh, Smith returning from injury after looking VERY good in first game of the season and Rushesa returning from long term injury.

:x
monmouth said:
STID2017 said:
Hope I am wrong

Last time I was there we were smashed and The Horn proved he would never be a PL defender, so I know the feeling. Then again was there when we won league 1 so chin up. I have a feeling it might go better than we expect. Which is not to say you’ll be happy mate obviously.

No Hamer then? Maybe he did tell the fans to F Off after all?
Yep hope your right Monny.
Good support anyway - 350 approx ( I counted them -- honest :D :D )

bakajack said:
Weak team, but a lot of positives regardless of the result.
More game time for Walsh, Smith returning from injury after looking VERY good in first game of the season and Rushesa returning from long term injury.
Yes a few positives, guess was hoping for a stronger team.
Still here's hoping for the best
COYS

Benda entertains again early on. :shock:

Swans sound okay, good Cullen effort apparently.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back