• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Birmingham City vs Swansea City Match Thread

One shot on target is disappointing. Lee Bowyer seems to like playing us. Our away form is deeply troubling. This is a confusing season to say the least. Half the time we look like Brazil, half the time we look like Brymbo Steelworks Reserves.

If Russ can't see that Latibaudiere isn't good enough for this league we'll be in trouble.

Work in progress, still getting up to speed, three games in a week so we had an off day. We still need to strive for consistency though.

That's the championship...move on.
Posh next week. Re build and go again. I'll take 6 points outa next 9 thanks.

CurtessECarr said:
Two good wins and some think we are World beaters. We are an average team who like to keep the ball but create very little.

Sorry but I disagree with that. We are a good team that is still building, a team that has a bad day, most teams will have an off day.

Ah well. B'ham obviously know how to play against us, as they could have had a bucket full. Not our best day. Let's just forget about it and move on. 6 points from the last 3 games is a decent return.

We could be these. They are in a world of trouble.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59022910

Chuffed for Obafemi to get his first goal for us, took the chance well
Other than that I think it is fair to say that in the last twenty minutes we looked tired.
We looked like a team who had played three games in seven days including a derby and a team in 2nd place

After 2 hard games I'd have taken a 0-0 against a physical side desperate for a goal and result, so not unexpected. Mid table finish this season but it's all down to the injury side of our squad

Nocountryforoldjack said:
CurtessECarr said:
Two good wins and some think we are World beaters. We are an average team who like to keep the ball but create very little.

Sorry but I disagree with that. We are a good team that is still building, a team that has a bad day, most teams will have an off day.

This

monmouth said:
We could be these. They are in a world of trouble.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59022910

Oh goody.... Please let this be the beginning of the end of that shit hole club.

We haven't turned up today at all. Scruffy messy football with poor defending from us. Martin will be disappointed.

I agree, Brum are not a bad side , whether its been a tough week or what but some of our play/passing was abysmal, At times we are our own worst enemy.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/10/23/birmingham-city-2-1-swansea-city-swans-end-a-promising-week-on-a-disappointing-note/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/10/23/birmingham-city-2-1-swansea-city-your-player-ratings/

swan65split said:
We haven't turned up today at all. Scruffy messy football with poor defending from us. Martin will be disappointed.

I agree, Brum are not a bad side , whether its been a tough week or what but some of our play/passing was abysmal, At times we are our own worst enemy.

Totally agree. We gave away the ball too often today. A lot of their chances came from our mistakes.

Richard said:
swan65split said:

Totally agree. We gave away the ball too often today. A lot of their chances came from our mistakes.

Don't know what our pass completion stats were today (or where to find them) but I'm pretty sure we were well below the standards we've set ourselves in recent weeks. The number of times I was watching the game and kept thinking ' How have they got the ball again?'

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back