• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Birmingham City vs Swansea City Match Thread

have you listened to Swans live TV when were at home, Wyndhams always neutral

Comment by Anus off his board

"I still don’t believe this though ???

NEIL HARRIS IS FAVOURITE TO COME IN AS HE IS FREE AS WE ARE STILL PAYING HIS WAGES & VINCENT TAN LOVES HIM."

Hopefully a Martin half time talk and adjustment, plus fitness, will see an improved second half.

ABSwan said:

NEIL HARRIS IS FAVOURITE TO COME IN AS HE IS FREE AS WE ARE STILL PAYING HIS WAGES & VINCENT TAN LOVES HIM."

😂 The club that keeps on giving. I'd love to see that happen.

Well lets hope we step it up 2nd half that was poor. Has Ntcham touched the ball other than his mis hit shot.

Think they'll be a bit worn out already. Fancy us second half. Defensively solid and that lump Deeney hasn't had a sniff

No shot on target and can't recall Piroe getting on the ball. Maybe this is the plan though, keep the ball, wear them down and then step it up 2nd half like we did on Sunday & Wednesday. Hope so anyway.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
ABSwan said:

😂 The club that keeps on giving. I'd love to see that happen.

I won't believe it until cArL cUrtIs gives us an update.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back