• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Deputy Dawg Drakeford Today

Jackmanandboy

First Team Player
Reaction score
"Different parts of Wales have consistency different rates of infection "- No Sh1t
" Wales could have a tiered system of restrictions"- FFS
"There is the probability of a tighter lockdown after Xmas, you should behave yourselves now" - What does he expect to happen as a result of saying that?
"Infections are growing in all areas" - earlier this week he said the epidenic was not out of control.

He needs to resign he has no credibility left.

Jackmanandboy said:
"Different parts of Wales have consistency different rates of infection "- No Sh1t
"There is the probability of a tighter lockdown after Xmas, you should behave yourselves now" - What does he expect to happen as a result of saying that?
"Infections are growing in all areas" - earlier this week he said the epidenic was not out of control.

If you want politicians to resign when they have no credibility left then we're going to end up with very few politicans.

Jackmanandboy said:

I actually feel embarrassed that this person is leading Wales.
Seems to me that he’s scared stiff of catching the virus himself. We need leaders not wimps.

Jackmanandboy said:
" Wales could have a tiered system of restrictions"- FFS - blame your 'fellow citizens, not the guy who has been practically begging a half headed populous to follow the guidance for half a year
"There is the probability of a tighter lockdown after Xmas, you should behave yourselves now" - What does he expect to happen as a result of saying that? - he's probably hoping people will actually do what they're being asked to do
"Infections are growing in all areas" - earlier this week he said the epidenic was not out of control. - it's almost like he's getting constantly updated information from Scientists, crazy

He needs to resign he has no credibility left. Bollox

JackSomething said:
Jackmanandboy said:

If you want politicians to resign when they have no credibility left then we're going to end up with very few politicans.

That sounds like a good thing.

Jackmanandboy said:
JackSomething said:

Possibly, but seeing the poor standard of those in power now, how bad are the next lot up going to be?

Cardiffjack said:
Jackmanandboy said:

Seems to me that he’s scared stiff of catching the virus himself. We need leaders not wimps.

Dying of coronavirus to own the Karens? Fuck me you're dense.

AceJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Dying of coronavirus to own the Karens? Fuck me you're dense.

Can you translate that into English please.

JackSomething said:
Jackmanandboy said:

Possibly, but seeing the poor standard of those in power now, how bad are the next lot up going to be?

There is a need to look at the selection process for people standing for parliament and high office. We seem happy to appoint inexperienced and it unqualified people to exacting jobs.

Skippyjack said:
I kind of like the poor old c*ck in all honesty

He should have been stronger and acted more quickly lately. The fixation with keeping the schools open at any cost seems to be driving this new wave. I also don’t understand the fixation with letting Christmas dictate what we do, same as Westminster are doing. Christmas is irrelevant compared to saving lives, protecting the NHS and moving towards getting rid of the virus.

He’s a million times better than the twats in the Westminster Government though.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Skippyjack said:

He should have been stronger and acted more quickly lately. The fixation with keeping the schools open at any cost seems to be driving this new wave. I also don’t understand the fixation with letting Christmas dictate what we do, same as Westminster are doing. Christmas is irrelevant compared to saving lives, protecting the NHS and moving towards getting rid of the virus.

He’s a million times better than the twats in the Westminster Government though.
All the governments of the U.K. realise that policing lockdown over Christmas is impossible, that is why they intend relax over Christmas, nothing to do with any fixation

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Skippyjack said:

Have you been isolated since 1999, our NHS and education have gone backwards. I agree that we have twats in London but to say that our lot in Cardiff are better is just plain bollox.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Skippyjack said:

Schools should be the last thing to shut. We could be doing permanent damage to working class kids’ attainment in later life if we keep them off school any longer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back