• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Blackburn v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exiledclaseboy said:
Now I’m jealous. Where the hell do you live though? :D

Leafy Monmouthshire, probably ill advised but it was just dry enough and I was in there like swimwear as they say

Mount St Helens said:
We are seeing a serious inept coach who is destroying careers both of young and established players. A coach who brings in young players on loan to simply bench them,then dump them.
He is getting away with blue murder.
It’s that simple

Not sure who deserves most approbrium,the owners for employing him,
Martin the man or the fans for putting up with relenting,poisonous dross.

I’m not sure I believe Obefemi ,Paterson,Ox Flex,Piroe have been as awkward as he suggests. It is never ever down to Russell.
Yet, he has the brass neck to mention his contract and a possible extension.

He is unemployable right now and that is our problem

Steady on, Mount, 'opprobrium' and 'paean' on consecutive days? On a football forum? Can't wait for tomorrow's word :lol: :lol: :eek: :D :shock: !

karnataka said:
Steady on, Mount, 'opprobrium' and 'paean' on consecutive days? On a football forum? Can't wait for tomorrow's word :lol: :lol: :eek: :D :shock: !

Sorry but we need some light at the end of this dark tunnel .
I actually expect this type of capitulation so it eases the pain .
It makes one think it might be time to buy a small mammal to kick around the back yard .

Only joking .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back