• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Stoke City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stoke win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheLoneRanger said:
Laurent hadn't scored a league goal for Stoke before tonight - but voila, he scores 2 tonight.

Probably won't score until they play us again

Just as it went into added time I joked that we might get a positive of not conceding a late goal.

You have to laugh but it has gone way past laughable.

Another home defeat at our 'fortress '

I did post a couple of weeks ago we would fluke enough points to stay up.

Now I wonder whether we'll actually get one never mind a win.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
League 1 player playing like a league 1 player. See also Sorinola, Darling, Wood. Our recruitment under Russ has been awful. Not that he’s got any money to spend.

Make sure you're sitting down when you look up how much that shower cost.

Clueless cargo cult manager telling the fullbacks to step infield all half and leaving our clogging centre halves with no passing option.

Getting relegated this season would probably be the humane thing. Next season will be a bloodbath if we are still in this division.

Yossarian said:
If the Board don’t sack this charlatan tonight after that display there is something radically wrong at the heart of this Club…..

Things have been radically wrong for months.

Also, if we go down we are worth even less to the Septics. Until they are gone nothing can change.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Get bought out by a Zillionaire Saudi oil bastard? That’s all I’ve got.
Nice thought, sadly,however, i think we are stuck with this shower of shite for the foreseeable.😔

Russ and his gang is a sunk cost, it's committed and thus current decision making should just look forward.
Those banging on about his contract, it's all bollox cos it's as simpe as getting rid right now.

Russ is doing nore damage, game by game. Get rid. let the players see us through the season with Allen directing. It's really as simple as that folks

Morristonmonkeymike said:
A Few boos don't make alot of people listen do they

Well this is a username blast from the past :lol:

Londonlisa2001 said:
I’d be amazed if any of our illustrious ownership even knows we were playing.

Yeah, the fish rotting from the head down as it were. I can’t see them being too fussed about things. I can’t see Winter having enough clout to change anything either.

Trouble is, I can’t see them making a decent decision with the next manager appointment either. I’ve nothing to back this up other than a hunch, but I’m convinced Trevor Birch was carrying us.

3swan said:
Just as it went into added time I joked that we might get a positive of not conceding a late goal.

You have to laugh but it has gone way past laughable.

Another home defeat at our 'fortress '

I did post a couple of weeks ago we would fluke enough points to stay up.

Now I wonder whether we'll actually get one never mind a win.

I came on here after the Blackpool game and said we wouldn't win more than one game from then on in. Jesus, I think I might be right.

We are shot to pieces from the top down, manager, staff, players and fans. Desperate times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back